WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Illuminati.
The Wheel of Time contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The Wheel of Time
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 4,641st in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|2.||The Legacy of Nele III||Corporate Bordello||“Praise the Lord”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Vethus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Caput Draconis”|
- : The Federation of Sovern of the region Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Norla Brighto departed this region for Secular Union.
- : The Borderland Queendom of Karistina arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Legacy of Nele III arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Ohhonpe ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Surfactant Factory departed this region for The Rising Sun.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Surfactant Factory arrived from New West Indies.
- : Benjabobarian soldier 13 departed this region for Kezia.
- : Firegate delta force k departed this region for Kezia.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
This is amazing - WOT is still around and even more amazing is that you're still part of the region Karistina. It's been a while... hope all is well.
Thanks, Rand al'Thor! I just got the notice that Karistina was about to cease to exist, and I couldn't let that happen. :-) Glad to see you back!
Well, it's lonely in here again.
NationStates itself is pretty boring. Answering issues day after day after day gets old fast. So, why do people stay on this site? The community!
Why not become a friend of ours? Join Pluviostan, a well-established region that was recently rocked by an aggressive invasion. Help rebuild and re-imagine our region! We're looking for fresh blood and new ideas to revitalize the region and restore it to its former glory. We accept all kinds of people, from the serious to the silly, the ambitious to the lackadaisical, the A to the Z! No matter who you are, you'll be welcome in Pluviostan!
In Pluviostan, there's something for everyone:
Roleplays, ranging from modern diplomacy to futuristic space warfare.
An active, complex regional government. Work your way up and join the Senate and even become a Consul!
Casual discussions and forum games. Anyone can start a discussion on our forums about any topic that interests them.
A tightly knit community of players from around the world, all willing to help out new players!
So, what are you waiting for? Join us in Pluviostan and we'll make history together!
Hope to see you soon,
The Nations' of Pluviostan!
And the Dragon is Reborn! Moving country, job and starting a family took up a lot of my time recently. Glad to see you're still going strong Karistina.
Glad to see you back, Rand! Just got my "apocalypse looms" email and had to check in. ;-)
Well, that was annoying. I don't even remember seeing the "your nation is about to cease to exist" email.