WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Traveling Region, The Beech Beach House, The Kingdom of Burgundy, Wyndia, Pac Pac, Meatpackers union, Lost Horizon, Future Earth, Thanksgiving, Avadam Inn, Gypsy Lands, Christmas, The Cuckoos Egg, Strawberry Hill, and SECFanatics.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Travelling Region
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 16,828th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Republic of Volkswagen Microbuses||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cooler Than Beetles! (except Herby, she’s the coolest)”|
|2.||The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations||Corporate Bordello||“Little by little, one travels far”|
|3.||The Republic of Prayyers||New York Times Democracy||“The 'I do not lie hat' is somewhere in there.”|
|4.||The Backpackers of Happy Wanderer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“See ya later.”|
|5.||The Republic of The Eternal Homebody||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There's no place like home”|
|6.||The Allied States of 21 Hot Air Balloon Historians||Left-Leaning College State||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
|7.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|8.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Capitalist Paradise||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Moralistic Democracy||“Wait a minute.”|
|10.||The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese||Father Knows Best State||“Still crazy after all these years.”|
- : The Profoudly Mythological Being of TAO departed this region for Scroll Islands.
- : The Republic of The Eternal Homebody arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Cabot Cove of the region The Christmas Season proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Traveling troubadour God of Muh Godliness of the region The Holy Church of Roads proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Traveling troubadour God of Muh Godliness departed this region for The Holy Church of Roads.
- : The Traveling troubadour God of Muh Godliness arrived from The Holy Church of Roads.
- : The Rogue Nation of Icanhascheezburger of the region Memeverse proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Ducks Looking For Grapes departed this region for The Lemonade Stand.
- : The Allied States of 21 Hot Air Balloon Historians created a new regional poll: "Should we induct "Nudist Dreamland" into the Guild of the Magical Realms?".
- : The Allied States of 21 Hot Air Balloon Historians deleted a regional poll.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Yeah, it even took me a while to figure out the zombie thing.
AYE: 7 (Geese, TAO, Stone Circle, Kalmukia, Herby, Balloonists, Eternal) (1 invalid)
ABS: 0 (1 invalid)
With regards to the feedback I received, all of the responses were positive. Thus, the Guild shall continue utilizing the Popular Vote system for its inductions. Do note that not every region will be voted on, only those that are nominated. Those who wish to nominate a region may do so by TGing the Balloonists with your reasoning, and all submissions will be subject to approval by the Balloonists to ensure they are in line with our values. As a reminder, here are the criteria to look for:
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
You give love, a bad name
The "traveling troubadour?" Leaving lyrics on various RMBs? That should give the travellers a bad name. How annoying. Better to leave a "hello" or a piece of real poetry.
Tfw my oldest nation has a lower population that the average here....