WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Trojan Kingdom of Great Priimuua
Last WA Update:
Troy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Troy
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Troy is ranked 20,181st in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Trojan Kingdom of Great Priimuua||Corporate Bordello||“For the honor and glory of Théoden Rex”|
|2.||The Reinforced Horse Manure of Bad Seed of Troy||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You've never heard of a talking horse???”|
- : The Kingdom of Aesernium departed this region for The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Kingdom of Aesernium arrived from Union of Liberal Nations.
- : The Kingdom of Aesernium departed this region for Ancient Greece.
- : The Kingdom of Aesernium arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Dron leader of the region The Dron Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Reinforced Horse Manure of Bad Seed of Troy arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Reinforced Horse Manure of Bad Seed of Troy ceased to exist.
- : Odysseus departed this region for Lazarus.
- : Odysseus arrived from The South Pacific.
Troy Regional Message Board
A region like the Benevolent Empire would be too much for me to manage anyway. I'm also not too keen on the space alien overlords gimmick.
Sounds like solid reasoning.
WOW. This place is dead as dead gets without the stink of death.
Just like every other minuscule region.
*Dumps near shoe*
I come bearing gifts.
Want some soy beans?