WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Ultima Thule is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Ultima Thule
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Ultima Thule is ranked 21,148th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Mama||Mother Knows Best State||“Cuddles and Hugs”|
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Ultima Thule.
- : The Federation of The Berber states of the region Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The ambassadors reception of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Ultima Thule.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Doc Holiday of the region Imperium of the Wolf cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ultima Thule.
- : The Federation of Empty Promises of the region Imperium of the Wolf ordered the closure of its embassy in Ultima Thule.
- : The Grand Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sail around the world ceased to exist.
- : The Royal Kingdom of Kordesia of the region Republic of thanos proposed constructing embassies.
Ultima Thule Regional Message Board
*quietly sneaks away to some place that is not California*
Greetings from Illuminati! We are working on a special project in Illuminati, and as we are embassies, I wanted to take a moment and offer you all an opportunity to take part in it. We have created a puppet, Illuminati time capsule, which we have given unlimited telegram space and sealed up. In 27 more days, that nation will die and will remain unresurrected until July 22, 2018 - two years from now. The citizens of Illuminati are sending telegrams to Illuminati time capsule to be opened by future generations of our region. Here are some things that we will include:
- Illuminati propaganda posters
- Poems and songs about Illuminati or our nations
- A letter to future generations of Illuminati about what life is like in the region today and how we've contributed to it
- A list of government officials currently in office
- Predictions of what we think Illuminati will be like in 2018
As we are embassies, our history holds a piece of you in it, and so we would be very pleased if we found, two years from now, some excerpt from the people of your good region, as well. If you wish to participate, simply send a telegram to Illuminati time capsule with whatever piece of the present that you would like to see in the future. When it comes time to open the capsule back up, we will be sure to invite you to the ceremony. Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to telegram me or quote this message here on your own RMB.
Thank you all,
Illuminati Acting Grand Chancellor
Message from the Grand Chancellor-Elect of Illuminati
Greetings from the region of Illuminati. As prescribed by The Axomata Illuminatorium, our regional constitution, I now make a brief appearance and hereby announce the transition of power from the hands of Illuminati's previously elected Grand Chancellor, Cauteria, into my own.
During my candidacy for Grand Chancellor, I had hoped and planned on expanding and improving inter-regional relations, and now during my transition into the Grand Chancellorship, I plan on doing just that during my time in office.
Though I may wish for strong interregional relations, it will take more than me saying so and hoping that it will happen. Relationships work both ways, so if we want to strengthen our relations, I must have the cooperation and participation of both your region, and mine.
If you wish to both build and improve the relations between our two regions, I ask that you please not hesitate to contact me directly via telegram or a message through Discord where we can hopefully work out plans for further negotiation and progress between us.
Wishing you well,
-United States of Eastern America, 55th Grand Chancellor of Illuminati.
We've made a decision to close embassies with regions tagged as fascist.
Most people associate fascism with the horrors that occurred in the mid-twentieth century. You may have an eloquent argument that refutes this association, or that the brand of fascism you subscribe to is different. Nevertheless, rightly or wrongly, this perception is maintained by the majority, and the tag is seen as a symbol of hate.
By extension, by having embassies with your region, we are seen as endorsing hateful ideology. I'm sure you can understand that this is not the impression that we wish to give the wider world.
We will instruct the closure of our embassy shortly. Should you decide at any point in the future to remove this tag, we will be happy to consider re-opening embassies.
I'd like to thank you for having had an embassy with us.