WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia (elected )
Founder: The Grand Republic of Killadonia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Commonwealth of Liberty, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Western Isles, The Republic Nations, POLATION, Aeterna Publicae, Confederacy of Allied States, Union Mundial, Portugal, The Labyrinth, Philosophy 115, Forest, Right to Life, The League of Conservative Nations, St Abbaddon, Capitalist Paradise, and 17 others.Union of Christian Nations, The Democratic Union, The Democratic Republic, Union of Allied States, Free Market Federation, The Cult of PCHS, The European Community, The Global Union Consortium, The Map, The Moonlight Battle Born, British North Pacific, The Reich, United States of America, United Island States, Associated Powers Bloc, The Embassy, and free land.
Construction of embassies with Create an embassy with us has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Fredonia has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Oneid has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in Union of Free Nations
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, Union of Free Nations is ranked 4,439th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The New Constitutional Monarchy of Kwabena Kingdom||Democratic Socialists||“What we plant now, we will harvest later.”|
|2.||The Crowned Republic of Sainte-croix||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Virtus et Victoria”|
|3.||The Grand Republic of Killadonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Start your own revolution and cut out the middleman”|
|4.||The Socialist Utopia of Gustpolvich||Democratic Socialists||“Jesus was the first socialist.”|
|5.||The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kaƶąlaw đƶk sđra đyut voskya.”|
|6.||The Fifth Empire of Ashkera||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Practice. Virtue. Harmony. Prosperity.”|
|7.||The Democratic States of Lindenal||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For the good of the many”|
|8.||The Dovortsia of Draos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Goacx Tiscz Draosvasuy (Glory to Draos)”|
|9.||The Free Land of Vladov||New York Times Democracy||“Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings”|
|10.||The Federation of Lacienia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Protect, Preserve, Explore”|
- : Embassy established between Free land and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Union of Free Nations.
- : The Republic of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of West Phoenicia of the region Republic of Conservative Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia agreed to construct embassies with Oneid.
- : The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia agreed to construct embassies with Create an embassy with us.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
Union of Free Nations Regional Message Board
The election for Second Seat of the Supreme Judicial Court has begun here:
The polls will close at midnight (GMT) on March 1st.
Question of the Week
If you had to recommend one TV series, film, book, or video game to someone, what would you choose and why?
For a TV series, I'll go with Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It's a fantastic sci-fi series that aged remarkably well (there are a couple of weak episodes in the first season, but everything else is great).
King of the Hill, if anyone has put off watching it due to the way the show looks. Not even joking.
Good to know!
I think that falls under the foreign ministry