WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
United Coalition contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in United Coalition
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, United Coalition is ranked 8,200th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|2.||The Empire of Jordan IV Cool Grey||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Never mess with Black Jesus again.”|
|3.||The Republic of Own Diaion||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|4.||The Republic of Bygone Barons||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp altered the region's flag.
- : The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp appointed The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp as undefined with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in United Coalition.
- : The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of 17th Canterlatte Coffee Corp arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Empire of Jordan IV Cool Grey arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Guy 61 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and United Coalition.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
United Coalition Regional Message Board
Bonsoir, bonsoir. I am a democratic nation with a name that's worth alot on scrabble, And I am here to tell you about a region where we could build embassies. The Continent of Eurasia
Were good thanks for the offer
*Puts the pumpkin on the compost heap. Picks up the candy wrappers that the kids left behind. Puts the face-paint stained bathroom towel in the washing machine. Mops up the brains that the zombies spilled.*
*Sighs. Then smiles.*
Halloween over. Time to get ready for CHRISTMAS!
Ho, ho, ho! With Hallowe'en over, you'll be turning your thoughts to Christmas! Of course, the little elves have been thinking about it all year, busy making preparations. But we still need a little assistance. Could you be Santa's little helper?
Do you know any good girls or boys that deserve special recognition? If you believe a nation or region you know has made a real difference to NationStates this year, please contact Little St Nick with the name and a few words of why they deserve to be on Santa's Nice List.
Saving the most delicious ideas until last - New this year is our Christmas Cookbook. Whether you choose a traditional Christmas pudding, or new sprout dishes, we are interested in hearing your best recipes, and GoodKingWenceslas would like to hear them. So bring us some figgy pudding, and bring it right here.
We'll be bringing you more festive events as the big day gets closer. Merry Christmas!
Greetings United Coalition! Merry Christmas!
Hope your founder comes back!
Welcome to the United Coalition!
Here, you may live freely however you wish. But with such, there are responsibilities you need to consider:
1. Respect each other and all nations within the region, if you wish to be respected.
2. Do not cause harm that may affect anyone.
3. Follow the general rules of NationStates for obvious reasons.
4. Obey the officers. They make rules and regulations to maintain peace and order.
5. Have fun with each other!
Note: If you want to become a regional officer, please send a telegram to any of the current officers.