WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Severn
Last WA Update:
US Military contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in US Military
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, US Military is ranked 9,141st in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Republic of US Might||Father Knows Best State||“By The People For The People”|
|2.||The 𝑃𝑜𝑙��𝑟𝑖𝑠-Class Cruiser of CNV Dolphin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conch Naval Vessel [JTF]”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Severn||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strength and Honor”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Investigations department and US Military.
- : The Constitutional Republic of ChristianVille of the USA departed this region for Former United States of America.
- : The Constitutional Republic of ChristianVille of the USA arrived from Limitless Universe.
- : United western state of the region Europe but better proposed constructing embassies.
- : Drake banjected us military noobs and ceased to exist.
- : The 𝑃𝑜𝑙��𝑟𝑖𝑠-Class Cruiser of CNV Dolphin banned The GTA Bad Rats of Mockia from the region.
- : The GTA Bad Rats of Mockia of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Phlop ceased to exist.
- : Phlop arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Honey honey sugar ceased to exist.
US Military Regional Message Board
Jan 3: DOS player United States of Huber returns as Tenitrous/Beta Hah Rune.
Jan 13: Tenitrous invites me (why?) to join his new region, Investigations Department, which ironically focuses on catching and reporting rulebreakers.
Jan 21: Both nations are caught and deleted; the region lives on with a password.
Feb 16: Region captured.
If we keep this up, we will have a little empire on our hands here.
I found what Konsiair is up to now
What is this supposed to mean, exactly?
Also, RIP Nakari/Honey Honey Sugar.
Seems weird he went into a discord chat for 13-17 yr olds to date. He apparently wanted a “soulmate.”
Ten seconds of that video (nonspecific, any ten seconds) was enough to make me want to shoot myself. Talk about cringy video editing. You can hardly blame me for not seeing how it related to Konsiair.
I did skip around for a minute and found the part that mentioned him, though. Yeah, not too surprised.