WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Dirt Alliance, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Non Aligned Movement, SECFanatics, The Infinite Dungeon, Lardyland, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Zero Zero Zero Zero, United Imperial Union, Northern Oceans, The New Dogecoin Union, Republic Of Thanos, and The united nations of liberalia.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Viking Europe
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 3,044th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
|2.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Oosthaus||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Bring me home on a shield, or not at all!”|
|4.||The Republic of Bruh 42||New York Times Democracy||“OH YEAH”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Black Novas||New York Times Democracy||“Nam corpus!”|
|6.||The Republic of Eprathusuti||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live great, die better”|
- : Ace rimmer ceased to exist.
- : Satans trampoline ceased to exist.
- : The Slaver Paradise holy blue of Munkcestrian Republic departed this region for Greater Dienstad.
- : Zpuppet1 ceased to exist.
- : Zztoy ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Viking Europe and The united nations of liberalia.
- : Ace rimmer arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis agreed to construct embassies with The united nations of liberalia.
- : The People's Republic of Adenaline of the region The united nations of liberalia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Ferarho departed this region for New Dinosaurtopia.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
I can't remember. This realm is what, 16 now?
I hold you responsible, Kampy. You sicced the Tumbleweed on me.
Wonder how many of our new arrivals will fall foul of the Tumbleweed?
Tumbleweed probably isn't going to go hungry for a while...
It'll be looking for a change from its usual diet of Rimmer.
It's eyeing up three already...
Well, two down.
You can still hear the crunching.