WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Weeks Auto Repair is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Weeks Auto Repair
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, Weeks Auto Repair is ranked 18,293rd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Democratic People's Republic of Sjweden||Father Knows Best State||“Everyone is equal, some more than others”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Church of Flying Spaghetti Monster and Weeks Auto Repair.
- : The Republic of The Storm of Iron ceased to exist.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The Storm of Iron password-protected the region.
- : Regional Founder The Disputed Territories of Dedfer Weeks ceased to exist.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Tribes of Tuskeny departed this region for Second Kekistani Republic.
- : The Nomadic Tribes of Tuskeny arrived from The Dominion Of Crowns.
- : Zombie hive lord ceased to exist.
Weeks Auto Repair Regional Message Board
Our neighborhood recovered very well from the recent overrun of zombies, lol.
I should probably check the peripheries more often, in case there's ever a dangerous herd of undead nearby.
Lot of new faces in the neighborhood and a lot of faces I've seen before but haven't talked to.
Maybe you're right and we should try to reach out and communicate with some of them, invite them to join our loosely-affiliated group.
I got a lot of good ammo at the mall, lots of shotgun ammo.
Hey, had an idea for a field trip. The city of Malton has a zoo (!). It's true, up in Ketchelbank.
Several unique articles of clothing are available on the zoo grounds:
a zookeeper's peaked cap
a zookeeper's shirt
a Malton Zoo T-shirt
a <colour> T-shirt (limited to khaki, tan, and dark green.)
a khaki short-sleeved shirt
a zookeeper's jacket
a pair of khaki trousers
a pair of khaki shorts
I think we should try to go score ourselves some Malton Zoo T-shirts, maybe even a whole outfit.
Sounds good. Are you alive? I'm in need of help. I'm outside St. Lazarus Church.