WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The King of All Wild Things
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The House at Pooh Corner, Hippy Haven, The Great Universe, Gay Equality, The Sands, My Little Pony Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, The Embassy, RGBN, Coristno, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, FurNation, FUR, The Furry Federation, The NewsStand, and 15 others.Yuno, The Bar on the corner of every region, Wolfram and Hart, Christmas, Misanthropic Bloc, Avadam Inn, The Illuminati, International Debating Area, Where Anyone Can Be Anything V2, Krillin, Ekaterinburg Arena, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Mathematic, and Dinotopia.
Where the Wild Things Are contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Where the Wild Things Are
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Where the Wild Things Are is ranked 2,786th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Republic of BarelyMGMT||New York Times Democracy||“The cat ate the scarabs.”|
|2.||The King of All Wild Things||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'll eat you up!”|
|3.||The Madness of Wild Pooh Corner Ambassador||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Muffins and Mimosas”|
- : The Holy Empire of General Padfoot of the region The Look Away proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of West Adran Awerne of the region Free Union Capitalist States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Idaho Wilderness of the region River of No Return proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Capricornarius and Where the Wild Things Are.
- : The Imperium of The Empire of Balestria of the region Nation of Balestria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Kordesia of the region Republic Of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Where the Wild Things Are and Dinotopia.
- : The King of All Wild Things updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The King of All Wild Things agreed to construct embassies with Dinotopia.
- : The Antediluvian Lost World of Saurian Nations of the region Dinotopia proposed constructing embassies.
Where the Wild Things Are Regional Message Board
I don't believe it!
For the first time in years, I've sat and completed a jigsaw. Unbelievably, there is an extra piece. It's a corner piece. All those jigsaws with missing pieces, and mine has an extra. I feel that I should try and sell the piece on ebay.
Thanks for the new embassy :)
Congrats on the jigsaw. I used to love doing those. It's especially fun with a group of friends gathered around, having a few drinks, listening to some good music. I have fond memories of those times.
Summer is over. I had to switch the car lights on yesterday. It was just wrong.
Yum! "Indian Summer" is here. It's one of those all-too-rare lazy moments in the hammock. The highly strung chicken, the beautifully red-feathered Henmione, is snatching flies out the air while the others chill in their dust baths. We've spotted a grey squirrel jumping between the giant oak trees. It must be getting close to the season for stocking up on acorns. The butterflies (red admirals and peacocks), are back out, catching those rays and the last purple petals on the budlia. The plums on the tree have turned red, and are ready to pluck. Carpe Diem, as they say. Pluck the day. And I will. You've gotta seize those lazy moments when you can.
*Hops onto his private boat, and sets sail after them, while rolling his terrible eyes and gnashing his terrible teeth*
Just finished watching Unbelievable. The first episode was too horrible, and I had to walk out the room halfway.