WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The King of All Wild Things
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Hippy Haven, The Great Universe, Gay Equality, The Sands, My Little Pony Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, The Embassy, RGBN, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, FurNation, FUR, The Furry Federation, The NewsStand, Yuno, The Bar on the corner of every region, and 11 others.Wolfram and Hart, Christmas, Misanthropic Bloc, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, International Debating Area, Krillin, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Dinotopia, and The House at Pooh Corner.
Where the Wild Things Are contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Defense Forces in Where the Wild Things Are
Nations ranked highly spend the most on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.
As a region, Where the Wild Things Are is ranked 15,019th in the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
|1.||The Thiefdom of Gmor||Moralistic Democracy||“Sharks! ”|
|2.||The King of All Wild Things||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'll eat you up!”|
- : The Thiefdom of Gmor arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus of the region The Nationstates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The King of All Wild Things removed a dispatch.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ns musix studio and Where the Wild Things Are.
- : The Spooky haunting of The Ghost of All Wild Things departed this region for The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : The King of All Wild Things created a new regional poll: "👑 The Royal Ass Côte 2020 👑".
- : The King of All Wild Things added a dispatch.
- : The United Warriors QUEENDOM of Dollystana of the region Nordic Territories proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Eco-Paris Reformation of the region The Paris Accord proposed constructing embassies.
Where the Wild Things Are Regional Message Board
*Stuffed full of Easter egg*
*Goes back to bed*
There's always an idiot somewhere who feels the need to spoil stuff.
"PUPPET VOTING: Players must not vote more than once for the same donkey. You may vote for multiple donkeys though."
The following will not be counted, as they are all puppets who refounded about 6 hours ago:
i am not 100% sure if they are any of them are puppet nations or not Maybe not puppet nations but Maybe puppet nations tough call to Make i asked for voters by Krillin Regional Message Board + both Krillin discords ...
yeah i put another reminder in Krillin after I looked at the members that voted (after I sent my message here yesterday) . I do not know who owns the puppets though but I recognise the names(bar the last 2 who i dont recognise) , If I find out I'll take action. Don't blame Scotland Serenity for this as I know they arent his alts and weve both made the rules clear to our region members
I apologise on behalf of whoever decided to ruin the Ass Cote for both you guys and Scotland Serenity
ScotlandSerenity, Evokice, I didn't for a moment think either of you would be "masterminding" this. It looks like an individual over-enthusiastically and misguidedly trying to boost their region / friend. It happens. It's not something I feel you're responsible for.
It's just a pain in the ass (pun intended) to spot the puppets, and to remove them from the overall count.
In previous years, I handled similar situations by TG. Last night I was just too tired, so shouted it out on the RMB without thinking carefully as to how I worded it.