WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Amorphous Mass of Point Blob
Last WA Update:
Wild Hunt contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Wild Hunt
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Wild Hunt is ranked 136th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Amorphous Mass of Point Blob||Left-Leaning College State||“If it has stats, we can kill it”|
|2.||The Republic of Death 1o1||Father Knows Best State||“If itís edible itís food so eat it!”|
|3.||The United Soviet Republiks of Rainbow Peeps||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Rabbits Unite!”|
|4.||The Republic of Outpost VI||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We Will Endure”|
- : The Republic of Checking 4 departed this region for Telephone Police.
- : The Republic of Checking 4 arrived from Northern Star.
- : The United Soviet Republiks of Rainbow Peeps arrived from The international communist authority.
- : The Republic of Outpost VI arrived from Sepca Commonwealth.
- : The Dominion of Stalwart Dawn departed this region for Greater Dienstad.
- : The Dominion of Stalwart Dawn arrived from Cape of Good Hope.
- : Embassy cancelled between Embassies embassies embassies and Wild Hunt.
- : Embassy cancelled between Jervis Bay Territory and Wild Hunt.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Crass Cannon of Reaganoia ceased to exist.
Wild Hunt Regional Message Board
Let it never be said I allowed some other nation to claim the first message. Fools.
POINT BLOB IS ALPHA HERE!
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**
Embassies for anyone and everyone!
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
Was wondering what was going on. A notification? Here?!
But I see now.