“Together towards the singularity” Angius
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Dominion of Adapa is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Angius with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.034 billion Adapans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Defense, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Apkallu. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Adapan economy, worth 443 trillion ducats a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 146,163 ducats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Adapa, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, citizens' names are redacted on their IDs for national security, and military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adapa's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Singularity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Adapa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Adapa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Allied States of The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology.
Endorsements Received: 61 » H-Zhena, Squid Ruinosa, Brotherland, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wiranath, Axdel, Hizuru, BearStackof2015, Riveraland, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Enlil, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Chubaka, CheeseBurrito, Kilkire, The Death Syndicate, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Stanisiti, Firenation91, Eagas, Matdor, Brethren, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Evrigenis, Modra, Interdimensional Waifus, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Ridann, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, I-America-I, Ripsylvania, and 11 others.The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Rage Mage, Oofery, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Technocratic Tagalog, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, Filipopol, and A mean old man.