“We Will Endure”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: The Order of the Grey Wardens
The Empire of Altorthfnara is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 6.214 billion Altorthfnarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Altorthfnaria. The average income tax rate is 41.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Altorthfnarian economy, worth 847 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,324 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Only persecuted professionals need apply, a third of Altorthfnarians are e-certified CEOs, third world countries are rich in "I Love Altorthfnaria" t-shirts, and a National Academy regulates grammar and usage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Altorthfnara's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Altorthfnara, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Altorthfnara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Altorthfnara, third world countries are rich in "I Love Altorthfnaria" t-shirts.
- : Altorthfnara was endorsed by The Empire of Marlandia.
- : Altorthfnara was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Altorthfnara, a third of Altorthfnarians are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in Altorthfnara, only persecuted professionals need apply.
- : Altorthfnara was endorsed by The Republic of Gymnopedie No 1.
- : Following new legislation in Altorthfnara, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
- : Altorthfnara was endorsed by The Federation of Aterniand.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Marielda, West Edenvi, Barbariax, Advance Laserians, Leesplace, Hrinfaxi, Distance Running, Emere, The Evanese, TacoShells, Remnania, Randertontown, Ignity, Refolo, Aurliem, Belemland, Chazagha, Mystic Circle, Bawnnmore, Mandalar, Fud Meder Valliquinn, Islarwaing, New Cittsa, Dagna, West Nautila, Man Albet, Autumnheimer, Ater Aduro, Lutia, Pre Lactose, Terra Mactator, Dankonya, Democratic republicc, and Marlandia.