|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Card Farmer 246 is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 3.397 billion Card Farmer 246ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 68.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Card Farmer 246ian economy, worth 497 trillion cards a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 146,584 cards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, most towns have their Leader High School located on Leader Street, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists, and corporations claim the third ounce of any metal traded in a wicker-cone on the Sunday of a full moon as a charitable expense. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Card Farmer 246's national animal is the farming, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market and Most Efficient Economies and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Card Farmer 246's influence in Birb rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Card Farmer 246 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Card Farmer 246's influence in Birb rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".