|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
|Leader||Chancellor Jonas Viesal|
The Solar Republic of Cors Evia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Jonas Viesal with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory gun ownership, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 2.111 billion Cors Evians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Decius. The average income tax rate is 82.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Cors Evian economy, worth 401 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 189,991 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Convicted conmen and fraudsters often leave prison to enter a career in politics, a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an 'Air Brancaland' flight has been offered asylum, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms, and wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cors Evia's national animal is the rhino and its national religion is Connaissance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cors Evia was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Cors Evia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an 'Air Brancaland' flight has been offered asylum.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, convicted conmen and fraudsters often leave prison to enter a career in politics.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, Cors Evians have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, high school band practice is often crashed by technicolor-clad ravers.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Following new legislation in Cors Evia, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère.
Endorsements Received: 189 » Steampunk Ariel, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Pallaith, Zemnaya Svoboda, Newpromisedland, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Alunya, Shibutani, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Plangainer, Saturns Edge, Great Bights Mum, Omnistria, Acrabinnia, Koda-Land, Ethnon, Selfgradatude, Kwaj, Ninjak30, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Lunallian, Ibiscaton, Pasargad, Napnomadia, Holy Oranz, Lower Nubia, Sundred, Guslantis, New Pruessen, Frances Francis the First of France, Sil Dorsett, Buckerino, Black Templares, Trillius, PlanetPunk, Malta Comino Gozo, Sunto, North Bratislava, Maott, Steraz, Federation Terra Australis, Spartoptia, Jasminlandia, Guer Aike, and 139 others.Dreadton, New Bremerton, Dar es Saalam, Wilkshire, Q w e r t y, Joodey, Torakuen, Egalico, United Draconia, Shadowrik, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Wineclaw, Angwayster, Misuvelia, Xandarnia, Haor Chall, Unimaginable Doom, Astronomical, General COE, Victoriaans Nederlands, Kasazzastan, Valhalla123, Amerian States, Amauri, Rkainjel, Aetulia, Alice Gardens, Advancia-Sizzletown, Aratani, Abject Ludicrosity, Bananoonza, Aezus, Abiswashyo-bhumi, 1 very fast endotarter, Yummy Blubber, Kulgatha, Ikea Rike, Legendsland, Moubarakistan, British Pacific Islands, Niradans, Votak Matim, Loutsland, Republic of New Atlantis, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Vincone Cae, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Antityranicals, Hileville, Elder Realms, Constantinolia, Makersaulache, Xentherida, Glurponia, Astrind, Zumlandia, Kobagia, Xzavia-Hjar, Partax, SORT, Sockmanland, Wisconsota, Seenvorland, Utopicican, Republic remmnant, Bearical, Lindsaystan, Penrith, Runeda, Zupla, Cuyan, Daiz, Pleroma Sans Romans, Concordare, New Lakemba, Juggernautilus, Zeternia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Tamgu, Great Javadwipa, New Flos, New Octicarg, Lanterkint, PotatoFarmers, Duerrlewang, Moisus, Styrica, Zokk, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, Miruma, Fizban, Delmak, Orven, Faircliff, Ponantine, Racoda, Tellavinna, Ozstan, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Potestasia, Loli County, Yewbow, Eteles, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Serendipita Martia, Federalania, Neworva, Prevaland, Nothru Lerple, Wallachian People, Lendara, Altamonte, Clan Spaniel, Angshire, United Kahndaq, Germanic Araya, Kranostav, Xagill, Idumetala, Yukti, New Holloway, Pazair, Empy, Phoeba, Viridiann, Daymonskinner, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Orado, Afcon, Parmovand, United Anglo-America, and Eravonia.