“Hell to Hell”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
|Leader||Archchancellor Kim Nacht Wan|
|Currency||Coke's bottle caps|
The Glorious Republic of Hells Ninth Circle is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Archchancellor Kim Nacht Wan with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, frequent executions, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.163 billion Circleans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Narkomanonyashegrad. The average income tax rate is 60.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hells Ninth Circlean economy, worth 276 trillion Coke's bottle caps a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 127,934 Coke's bottle caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls, they say that Circleans made a dessert and called it peace, and a girl's success in life is often linked to her performance in beauty pageants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hells Ninth Circle's national animal is the Squirrel-Spider, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hells Ninth Circle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, a girl's success in life is often linked to her performance in beauty pageants.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, they say that Circleans made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, the nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously".
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Hells Ninth Circle, it's all quiet on the western front.
Endorsements Received: 205 » Shibutani, Guer Aike, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Zzozona, Territorio di Nessuno, Hamerica, Siwale, Lux Conos, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Lakemba, Highton Islands, Shadowrik, Koda-Land, East Akra, Orado, Newpromisedland, Empy, El Fiji Grande, Brucklania, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Sattelbach, Great Bights Mum, Dar es Saalam, Prydania, Sikol, Dreadton, Corfad, The Pantheons, Libertania Democratica, Daiz, Frances Francis the First of France, The Calabash Protectorate, Notyoutopia, Interdimensional Zone, McMasterdonia, Aeolist, Loutsland, Wineclaw, Advancia-Sizzletown, Sunto, North Bratislava, The Canadian Peoples Republic, Xyrron, Selfgradatude, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Former English Colony, Pokemanland, Animu Place, and 155 others.Railroad Crossing, Pallaith, 1 very fast endotarter, Xagill, Madjack, Ravendi, Clan Spaniel, Sil Dorsett, Eraver, Dakota Territories, Seanat, The Iron Lions, Zeternia, Kranostav, Kragsgale, Simone Republic, Xipher, Valentine Z, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, WeKnow, Solskjar, Moubarakistan, Heilhum Imperius, Vincone Cae, Napnomadia, Votak Matim, Pleroma Sans Romans, Runeda, Harjad, Eywaan, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, The True Frog, Holy Oranz, Zokk, Innocentic, Malta Comino Gozo, Lulubellia, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Outer Shenendoah, Chips and Guac, Noesantara, Hardscrabble, Unsophisticate, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Republica Guilleana, Merconitonitopia, A Salmon Named Harold, Godwanna, Draconian Progression, Wilkshire, Yokciq Empire, Joodey, PotatoFarmers, Pytong, Seenvorland, Nordic-British Union, Bankowiata, Ozstan, The Stratosphere Islands, Sevinland, PEG, Pasargad, Venicea, Imperial Pieserged, Shinjuku tokyo 0, The Serdey Islands, Wodan, Slyakanya, Odelinor, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Nodnarb, The Jerichowan Country, Free Atlantis, Yellops, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Galbadiana, Svenskskit, Strongwill, Bharathvarsh, Wisconsota, His Enduring Majesty, Xentherida, Star Kingdom, Planes, Zyvetskistaahn, Super Girl, The Mazur Empire, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Glurponia, Vesteysia, Gondwanaia, Ellbonnia, Barabolia, Moneyflows, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Figyjharli, Folenz, Solcius, Wapistan, Travislavania, Dangine, Siforpeo, Tyirza, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Qurtuba, Mon Island, Perikuresu, Defense For The World Assembly, Korean-Joseon, Tsandonown, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, New Celoveniortan, Aeurithianar, Fraystonia, Kastonvia, Duryanistan, Novremia, Sopernia, Rinadia, Kinitopia, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Card Kingdom, Nova Arcania, Singamadri, Lionia, Capablanca, Sahriastan, Morcusa Clicanskaukk, ROM, The Blazeland Administration, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Pazair, Que Lukustinardon, Tringapore, Praeceps, TyGerria, Palgo, and Dabarastan.