“PSVYR MV HYCRONESIA”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||Emperor Ayal I|
|Faith||The Church of Enlightenment|
The Imperial Republic of Hycronesia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Ayal I with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate population of 2.661 billion Hycronesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fortuna. The average income tax rate is 71.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Hycronesian economy, worth 389 trillion Hycers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 146,435 Hycers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
H-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, cops with assault weaponry are forcing their way into private homes to search for terrorists, and politicians have seen a significant reduction in followers on their social media accounts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hycronesia's national animal is the Aquila, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Enlightenment.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hycronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Hycronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, politicians have seen a significant reduction in followers on their social media accounts.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, cops with assault weaponry are forcing their way into private homes to search for terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Hycronesia endorsed The Empire of Kakatiya.
- : Hycronesia endorsed The Jazzy Protectorate of Makdon.
- : Hycronesia was endorsed by The Empire of Kakatiya.
- : Hycronesia was endorsed by The Jazzy Protectorate of Makdon.
- : Hycronesia endorsed The Exalted State of Turkish-Ottoman.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Killer Kitty, Aflana, Treadwellia, Imkiville, Edranian Land, Tiegenhof, Aigania, The Copper States, Guiness Freaks, Captain Apollo, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Varotium, Aaecilia, Axixic, Astalen, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aguaria Major, Nargorthia, Haviarda, Sireco, Halliway, West Amerika, Malayas, Americastrailia, Mzeusia, Caybow, Galfni, The Torrentin, Loftegen 2, Seatlantis, Custadia, Leonism, Dracovis, Marcellinople, Paline, Burning Pants, Leton, Darkium, Aleckandor, RadRoachInc, Wishper, Arkins, Apicem Rapax, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Fluffiness, Ergtrini, Rommanda, Sombrassino, and 56 others.The Great Shepherds, Sharps inc, Russiane, Mainze, SunnyPhiladelphia, Othan, Kan Po, Pioneer Pool, Aegis-5, Sophisica, Ramagiest, Emperor PJ, Red-Black Scar, The Celestial Lands, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Wintermoot III, Xracona, Perchan, Hickerbilly, Nova Zemlya, The Daedric Lords, Greygard, Bhiff, Middle Ketalia, Port Flynt, Egyptos, Altmar, Volac, Derthal, Dhan, Ithania, Republic of South Carolina, Snoodum, The Salvation States, The Utopian Initiative, Lingord, Steel Vagabonds, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Ireland Isles, Capercom, Miriflower, Auralon, Lake Flotillas, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, General Mike, Ecchi Unlimited, The Rin Mang, Kunigund, The Illusian Empire, Lazarene Ryccia, Meat Sandwich, Turkish-Ottoman, Makdon, and Kakatiya.