“Peace and Harmony will Bring a Brighter Future”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Confederation of Hyon Delta is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Daniel Detto-Buibane with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.956 billion Hyons hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 88.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hyon economy, worth 752 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 108,161 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, the Hyon Delta Mental Asylum Party have recently won seats in parliament, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance, and astronauts take one small step for Hyon Delta and one giant step backward from confrontation. Crime is totally unknown. Hyon Delta's national animal is the Pioneerish Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, astronauts take one small step for Hyon Delta and one giant step backward from confrontation.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Hyon Delta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the Hyon Delta Mental Asylum Party have recently won seats in parliament.
- : Hyon Delta was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Taco Respublic, Candlewhisper Archive, Canaltia, The Void Territories, Verdant Haven, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Love and Nature, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, Ordand, Entitize, Kawastyselir, Cat-Herders United, Lura, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Effazio, Bananaistan, Roless, Alcantaria, Terrabod, Kannap, Blue Nagia, The Cypher Nine, Cuillin, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Kyratistani, Fartsniffage, Wizardonia, Thrything, Greyveldt, Rhodevus, Forest Virginia, Carolean Dynasty, Obvile Kiatopia, Saint Dolmance, Viencia, Kase, Imperial States of Duotona, and 30 others.Phillip Isle, Sean Fiobha, Ferastenfal, Jutsa, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, Caer Neamh, Otuken Yurt, Ithersta, Galaxiak, Forgotten Beauty, 86-land, Shalotte, Zerphen, Nordustra, Lofia, Prusmia, Ecologist Hegemony, Plifte, Velichye, Turiol Empire, Edible Plywood, Great Julunaphra, Siornor, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Daarwyrth, Sonnveld, United Malay Federation, and Great Palusia.