|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Nipper
Location: Devide by Zero
The Number One Pick of Joe Burrow is a massive, safe nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.185 billion Joe Burrowians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 9.1%.
The strong Joe Burrowian economy, worth 78.1 trillion Natties a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Gambling, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,908 Natties, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Female restaurant chefs are not allowed to have male customers, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea, and healthcare funding has been cut. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Joe Burrow's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joe Burrow's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Joe Burrow's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Joe Burrow applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Joe Burrow relocated from Balder to Devide by Zero.
- : Joe Burrow altered its national flag.
- : Joe Burrow was refounded in Balder.
- : Joe Burrow ceased to exist in New kaza land.
- : Joe Burrow's influence in New kaza land fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Joe Burrow's influence in New kaza land rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Joe Burrow's influence in New kaza land rose from "Negotiator" to "Instigator".