|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Nipper
Location: the South Pacific
The Queendom of Mon Scacter is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 138 million Mon Scacterians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 11.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Mon Scacterian economy, worth 6.48 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,934 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, a third of Mon Scacterians are e-certified CEOs, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, and the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Mon Scacter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mon Scacter's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Republic of Abarri.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Empire of Romanus Terrae.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Empire of Tsvetania.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Kingdom of Benstralis.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Mon Scacter was endorsed by The Federation of The Tecorogan Federation.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Marinho Islands, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Volaworand, Erinor, Gecetesse, Tsunamy, Barabarom, Aumeltopia, Land Without Shrimp, Quiescent, Spearos, Mapico, Anachronolandia, Wehraboos, Jehenna, Paranoia, The Filippinas, Aurcania, The Tecorogan Federation, Farengeto, Benstralis, Tsvetania, Romanus Terrae, Abarri, Direwolf1, Sedunn, Qawe, and Malonereich.