|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Contender
The Serene Mercantile Republic of Nerany is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Anders Fvetauderai with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, compulsory military service, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 3.224 billion Neranians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Innani. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 66.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Neranian economy, worth 352 trillion ghelts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 109,306 ghelts, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure, fashion magazine covers finally display realistic body images following photo-manipulation becoming illegal, and government officials frown on anything more technologically advanced than an abacus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nerany's national animal is the white-tailed eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Neranian Zeeite.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The People's Republic of Zhengan granted Communications authority to the WA Delegate Nerany in Anteria.
- : Nerany was endorsed by The Empire of Aselious.
- : Nerany was endorsed by The Confederacy of 100 States.
- : Nerany was endorsed by The Republic of Gutulia.
- : Nerany was endorsed by The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku.
- : Nerany lost the endorsement of The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku.
- : Nerany was endorsed by The Federation of Agarntrop.
- : Nerany lost the endorsement of The Federation of Agarntrop.
- : The People's Republic of Zhengan dismissed Nerany as Minister of Anteria.
- : Nerany lost the endorsement of The Green Confederation of Inner Mations Aststan.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Xen Nork, Bendan, Hofflandian Union, Viha, Hatstheput, Gabrielland, Astariax, The Cyclone, Imarios, Aquariea, Albithica, Weissmark, Prezaros, Wolfgalia, Trieuvoi, Axmanie, Shadoveil, Ninals, The Free Citizenry, Suibhne Andordia, Wanember, Markosiana, Aziallis, Krasnovidia-Buldar, The Cethicalistic Order, Norkantion, Anatea, Alteriya, Dad zieg, Crobyrn, Joningheim, Misriah, Iceserbia, Kilowatt, Agarntrop, Tsokeiku, 100 States, and Aselious.