“The Wallpaper or I have to go.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Faith||The Imperial Cult|
The Republic of Partenopean Republic is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, vat-grown people, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.614 billion Partenopean Republicians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neropolis. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Partenopean Republician economy, worth a remarkable 2,187 trillion Maravedis a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Retail, Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 206,066 Maravedis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap, pet rocks are sold by the pound, and the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Partenopean Republic's national animal is the Owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Partenopean Republic was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Following new legislation in Partenopean Republic, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it.
- : Following new legislation in Partenopean Republic, pet rocks are sold by the pound.
- : Following new legislation in Partenopean Republic, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Partenopean Republic, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Partenopean Republic endorsed The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Partenopean Republic was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Partenopean Republic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Partenopean Republic, parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling.
- : Following new legislation in Partenopean Republic, the fastest growing demographic of porn viewership is twelve to seventeen.
Endorsements Received: 55 » The New California Republic, Meat Sandwich, Aigania, Imkiville, Gemolians, Captain Apollo, Aflana, Courlany, Treadwellia, Wintermoot III, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Killer Kitty, New Rogernomics, Edranian Land, Tiegenhof, Aguaria Major, Americastrailia, Custadia, Leonism, Hycronesia, Loftegen 2, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Kan Po, Sophisica, Greygard, Altmar, Derthal, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, The American Powerhouse, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Axixic, Ni Hon, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, The Rin Mang, and 5 others.Lutfan, Kakatiya, Zapatian Workers State, The Sigometh Dynasty, and Shangri-La Valley.