“Dirty Feathers and Interminable Political Struggling”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Philosophy 115
|Animal||avian lost in wilderness|
The United Socialist States of Polis Diamonil is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 401 million peacock gryphons enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong avian economy, worth 27.4 trillion Silver Doves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 68,447 Silver Doves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Panicking criminals no longer flush contraband down the toilet, huge explosions in the sky are a daily occurrence in the cities, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, and glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Polis Diamonil's national animal is the avian lost in wilderness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Polis Diamonil's influence in Philosophy 115 rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Polis Diamonil relocated from The Rejected Realms to Philosophy 115.
- : Polis Diamonil published "Iss-Log (Ish) Updated" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Polis Diamonil published "Fat-Hate Group Murders Teyzaw Ambassador" (Account: Drama).
- : Following new legislation in Polis Diamonil, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Polis Diamonil, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Polis Diamonil was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Polis Diamonil was endorsed by The Divine Christian Regency of Aqueira.
- : Polis Diamonil was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Delight.
- : Polis Diamonil lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.