“There shall be no life, without death.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
|Animal||One-eyed Silver Dragon|
The Silver Realm of Revanial is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Arastoa Silvera with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, otherworldly petting zoo, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.106 billion Revanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ransonen. The average income tax rate is 27.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Revanian economy, worth 92.7 trillion Silver Stones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 83,803 Silver Stones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Silver Path has been named as Revanial's national religion, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', and maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Revanial's national animal is the One-eyed Silver Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Silver Path.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Revanial was endorsed by The Republic of Myur Arditt.
- : Revanial was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Revanial was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home.
- : Revanial changed its national faith to "Silver Path".
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, Silver Path has been named as Revanial's national religion.
- : Revanial was endorsed by The Non-homogeneous Tessellation of Anachronolandia.
- : Revanial was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Aidenfieeld, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Marinho Islands, Tsunamy, Erinor, Qvait, Gecetesse, Amerion, Rebel-topia, Land Without Shrimp, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Phoenicia Kingdom, Imperial Duck, Barabarom, Linguiniland, Luddinlande, Paranoia, Mapico, Aurcania, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, The Tecorogan Federation, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Tsvetania, Spearos, Benstralis, Direwolf1, Sedunn, Phanama, Anachronolandia, Qawe, and Myur Arditt.