“We fight for Justice and freedom - Solomon Dubon”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hegemony
|Capital||Golden Solomon City|
The United Kingdom of Roman Solomon is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its closed borders, unlimited-speed roads, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 467 million Romanitesolomonis are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Golden Solomon City. The average income tax rate is 26.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Roman Solomonian economy, worth 29.3 trillion golds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,788 golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, interviewees for teaching jobs are waterboarded to "reveal undesirable histories", saying that someone looks a bit pale can be construed as hate speech, and eminent domain has been abolished. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roman Solomon's national animal is the Lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roman Solomon's influence in Romans fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Roman Solomon's influence in Romans rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Roman Solomon's influence in Romans rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Roman Solomon's influence in Romans rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Roman Solomon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Roman Solomon, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Roman Solomon changed its national motto to "We fight for Justice and freedom - Solomon Dubon".
- : Following new legislation in Roman Solomon, saying that someone looks a bit pale can be construed as hate speech.
- : Roman Solomon appointed Roman Solomon as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Romans.
- : Roman Solomon granted Border Control authority and removed Appearance, Communications, and Embassies authority from The Join Lily of 155th Catgirl Division as Join Lily in Romans.
Endorsements Received: None.