“We have no idea what we are doing, but try we shall!” Theodore Richardson
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Democratic States of Rushkaland is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Theodore Richardson with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.529 billion Rushkans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rushaka. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rushkan economy, worth 517 trillion credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 146,571 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Rushkan companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rushkaland's national animal is the hare, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rushkaland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Rushkaland was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : Rushkaland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Rushkaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Rushkaland was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Rushkaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Rushkaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Rushkaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Rushkaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Rushkaland, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Zavea, Florin, Emeseses, Farrakhan, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aqueira, Arinteriswith, Andromeda Islands, Collosuss, Sarotte, Euroanatolian Greece, Perfect Sublime Masters, Xyloqua, Panormia, Doormat to the Lord, Aandruzognivia, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Rubian Empire, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Visionary Union, Razorback, Magrinia, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Aggro, United Libor Lefunkistan, and Agua de Pelar Porco II.