“WE ARE THE BEST ,F THE REST”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Region That Has No Big Banks
|Capital||New Hindi city|
The Rogue Nation of SIDDHARISTAN is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 599 million SIDDHARISTANians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hindi city. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.8%.
The frighteningly efficient SIDDHARISTANian economy, worth 93.1 trillion SIDS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 155,483 SIDS, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 822,932 per year while the poor average 15,574, a ratio of 52.8 to 1.
Families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up, protests are prohibited from blocking traffic, murder rates are on the rise as the popularity of soylent products grows, and the government is accused of being heartless by those considered brainless. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. SIDDHARISTAN's national animal is the ALIEN, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in SIDDHARISTAN, the government is accused of being heartless by those considered brainless.
- : Following new legislation in SIDDHARISTAN, murder rates are on the rise as the popularity of soylent products grows.
- : SIDDHARISTAN was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : SIDDHARISTAN was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in SIDDHARISTAN, protests are prohibited from blocking traffic.
- : Following new legislation in SIDDHARISTAN, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up.
- : Following new legislation in SIDDHARISTAN, SIDDHARISTANian soldiers are assured their new ray-guns will finally power up after the next round of ominous chanting.
- : Following new legislation in SIDDHARISTAN, a massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of SIDDHARISTAN remains pure.
- : Following new legislation in SIDDHARISTAN, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : SIDDHARISTAN was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides and Largest Publishing Industry.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Yodle, Endille, Lucrom, Socialistic Britain, United Islands of The Sea, Aya Democratic Republic, The Washington Federation, Tychovo, Fey And Co, Lkandria, Alvnhiem, Based Communes, Burikat, Sanomycromony, Ardeyn, Partisan Italy, Chivka, Liliths Revenge, Lichtenland, Tornnland, Danlandea, United Slav, Samstiel, New United Common-lands, Anzaris, Lotarmy, and Peoples Republic of Peepeeland.