“A Quotable Motto” An Anonymous Leader
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
|Capital||An Unspecified City|
|Leader||An Anonymous Leader|
|Currency||A Worthless Currency|
|Animal||A Cute Animal|
The Clever Pretitle of Totally Zazumo is a massive, genial nation, ruled by An Anonymous Leader with an even hand, and notable for its closed borders, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate population of 4.244 billion Totally Zazumoans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of An Unspecified City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.8%.
The powerhouse Totally Zazumoan economy, worth 314 trillion A Worthless Currencies a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,209 A Worthless Currencies, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Supervisors in Totally Zazumo commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, artists regularly face criminal charges and art-burning parties are common, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them, and orange is the new black for judicial robes. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Totally Zazumo's national animal is the A Cute Animal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Totally Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Totally Zazumo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Totally Zazumo altered its national flag.
- : Totally Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Totally Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Totally Zazumo's influence in Zazumo rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Totally Zazumo relocated from Devide by Zero to Zazumo.
- : Totally Zazumo applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Totally Zazumo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Totally Zazumo's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".