“Champions of NS World Cup 20, 68, 77, 81 & 82” Callum Banda XIV
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Atlantian Oceania
|Leader||Callum Banda XIV|
The World Cup Champions of Vilita is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Callum Banda XIV with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 36.14 billion Vilitans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alikka-Corra. The average income tax rate is 66.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Vilitan economy, worth a remarkable 3,457 trillion Turicoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 95,679 Turicoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and self-driving cars are unpopular due to suspicion that they murder their passengers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vilita's national animal is the Cosmic Cat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vilita was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Vilita rejected a request from The Wooloo Pact for an embassy with Atlantian Oceania.
- : Vilita agreed to construct embassies between Atlantian Oceania and Sonnel.
- : Vilita was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Vilita agreed to construct embassies between Atlantian Oceania and NS Sports.
- : Vilita was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Vilita was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Safest.
- : Vilita appointed The Outlandish Lands of Farfadillis as Cartography Intern with authority over Border Control and Communications in Atlantian Oceania.
- : Vilita updated the World Factbook entry in Atlantian Oceania.
- : Vilita was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.