by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Hollow Point Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .74757677

Smiley Bob wrote:Nice.

I went disc golfing once, several years ago. I wasn't very good, but I avoided injury which I considered a win. (I once sliced my finger open on a bowling ball.)

I'm doing better now that the AC has finally been repaired. We had to go 3 days without it and the days getting up to 108. It wasn't fun. The good news is the repairs were free since the person who "fixed" it two weeks ago failed. So that saved us $1600. I'm mostly just happy to not be in the heat.

Otherwise things are good. It's birthday week so I have lots of things going on. (4 people have birthdays over a 3 day period plus my nation is turning 12).

Well, I'm not very good at disc golf either, but I enjoy it and it's a lot of walking so much needed exercise. Can't say I've ever cut myself on a bowling ball though.

I think I would literally die in that heat. I'm the kind of person that would rather live in Alaska than somewhere like Arizona. If it weren't for things like proximity to family and being a Packers season ticket holder, I don't even know if I'd still be in Wisconsin. We don't get 108 degree days, but the few 90+ degree days we occasionally get aren't appreciated by me.

Congrats on your nation turning 12. I really wish I hadn't left the game for a 9-ish year span. I think I'd be right around 12 years combined with my time before I quit and after I came back.

The Utes wrote:Well, I'm not very good at disc golf either, but I enjoy it and it's a lot of walking so much needed exercise. Can't say I've ever cut myself on a bowling ball though.

I think I would literally die in that heat. I'm the kind of person that would rather live in Alaska than somewhere like Arizona. If it weren't for things like proximity to family and being a Packers season ticket holder, I don't even know if I'd still be in Wisconsin. We don't get 108 degree days, but the few 90+ degree days we occasionally get aren't appreciated by me.

Congrats on your nation turning 12. I really wish I hadn't left the game for a 9-ish year span. I think I'd be right around 12 years combined with my time before I quit and after I came back.

Yeah, I have the ability to get bizarre injuries in sports. The bowling ball was the weirdest.

I'm used to heat so it usually doesn't bother me. It just gets to me when it feels cooler outside in 100+ than inside.

Just try not to miss the next 9 years and no one will realize you were ever gone ;)

Welcome AtlaeXXXIX

Smiley Bob wrote:Welcome AtlaeXXXIX

Hi. Don't mind me. :P

Happy five years and nine days since our embassies got wired up!

*leaves evidence bag filed with jelly beans*

Patrolman Random Koolzip wrote:Happy five years and nine days since our embassies got wired up!

*leaves evidence bag filed with jelly beans*

Thanks! makes the evidence disappear

Hello from the Edmundian Empire! We've been contacting embassies we haven't talked with in literally years. As such, I would like to ask this question; how have you guys been doing over the past ~2 years?

P.S. We are NOT closing embassies -- just wanted to clarify

Of Altonianic Islands wrote:Hello from the Edmundian Empire! We've been contacting embassies we haven't talked with in literally years. As such, I would like to ask this question; how have you guys been doing over the past ~2 years?

We've been good. Surviving the craziness. Gives you a fruit basket

How're things with you?

Smiley Bob wrote:We've been good. Surviving the craziness. Gives you a fruit basket

How're things with you?

Much the same. When Covid hit, we had a couple months of no activity, but now we're back better than ever.

Congratulations to the new RAW Women's Champion Sasha Banks

Congratulations to the new 24/7 Champion Akira Tosawa

Try Our New Forum @: https://mid-atlantic-forums.boards.net/
NEW Poll!!~ Click Here to Vote!
YOUR OPINION MATTERS!!!
at least to us...
SO VOTE NOW!!!

Congratulations to the new 24/7 Champion R-Truth
Congratulations on becoming a new WWE Superstar Dominic Mysterio

«12. . .74757677

Advertisement