by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .20,52320,52420,52520,52620,52720,52820,529. . .20,80920,810»

Agalaesia wrote:I see that Volaworand has been methodically liking posts in the RMB.

Just a few... I generally don't like private conversations between folks, but otherwise if the post makes me smile I like it.

Sancturia wrote:I've been gone for too long! How's everyone?

Also, welcome back! Gosh, how long have you been away?

The Solar System Scope wrote:I'm kinda tired, but otherwise I'm good. You?
*nuzzles*

Yeah me too, but I'm alright.

Si-topia wrote:Yeah me too, but I'm alright.

I'm glad to hear that~ ^-^
*cuddles*

The Solar System Scope wrote:I'm glad to hear that~ ^-^
*cuddles*

I just took a little power nap on accident, I feel better now :p
*snuggles*

Volaworand wrote:Just a few... I generally don't like private conversations between folks, but otherwise if the post makes me smile I like it.

I quite like these likes. I don't see why people complain about mass likes being "spammy"!

To these complainers I say:
Shut Up! Your Complaints are Spam! Go Away!

*hits complainer*

Just realized when I restored my account all the endorsements reset back to 0. It'll take a while to get them back.

Agalaesia wrote:I quite like these likes. I don't see why people complain about mass likes being "spammy"!

To these complainers I say:
Shut Up! Your Complaints are Spam! Go Away!

*hits complainer*

We could just form a vigilante gang to go around beating these complainers, by going back and liking everything they ever said.

What are your opinions on surnames based off of parents names such as this?

Names

Male - has
Female - tab

EG. ragat votmhas

zenwn jubobtab

votm - jubob
\/ \/
ragat - zenwn

Did anyone see a flying pillow come through here?

Volaworand wrote:We could just form a vigilante gang to go around beating these complainers, by going back and liking everything they ever said.

Did someone say . . . vigilante?

*gets out her brass knuckles, knives, and whip*

Let's go have some fun, dears.

Auphelia wrote:Did someone say . . . vigilante?

*gets out her brass knuckles, knives, and whip*

Let's go have some fun, dears.

Sorry I was busy downvoting dispatches in fascist regions... say what now? Gets them out? why do you ever put them away???

Floofoland wrote:Did anyone see a flying pillow come through here?

Nope, sorry!

Official State of Landland wrote:What are your opinions on surnames based off of parents names such as this?

sounds like a lot of work. if you enjoy it, though, you should go nuts. :-)

Si-topia wrote:I just took a little power nap on accident, I feel better now :p
*snuggles*

Good! ^-^
*huddles close*

Floofoland wrote:Did anyone see a flying pillow come through here?

Here you go! *hands it back* ^-^

Volaworand wrote:Sorry I was busy downvoting dispatches in fascist regions... say what now? Gets them out? why do you ever put them away???

Well I had my hands and tentacles full of . . . other things.

*discreetly slurps the melted chocolate off of her tentacles*

The Solar System Scope wrote:Good! ^-^
*huddles close*

Now I gotta fold laundry and make dinner
*sigh*
It never ends ;-;

The Solar System Scope wrote:
Here you go! *hands it back* ^-^

Shhh!!! Put that back in Quiescent's blanket fort and send them packing!

Let go of my elbow, Aoife.

Si-topia wrote:Now I gotta fold laundry and make dinner
*sigh*
It never ends ;-;

Adulting is never easy, is it?

The Solar System Scope wrote:Here you go! *hands it back* ^-^

You block, you stone, you worse than senseless thing!

Volaworand wrote:Shhh!!! Put that back in Quiescent's blanket fort and send them packing!

Honestly, some people . . .

*shakes her head and tuts disapprovingly*

Volaworand wrote:Adulting is never easy, is it?

No >~<

Official State of Landland wrote:Let go of my elbow, Aoife.

Who is Aofie… and do you need them beat up?

We accept most major credit cards

Si-topia wrote:Now I gotta fold laundry and make dinner
*sigh*
It never ends ;-;

Well, that's just how life is... I'll be here for you whenever you and I can~ ^-^

Volaworand wrote:Shhh!!! Put that back in Quiescent's blanket fort and send them packing!

Auphelia wrote:You block, you stone, you worse than senseless thing!

What... ;-;

Agalaesia wrote:I quite like these likes. I don't see why people complain about mass likes being "spammy"!

To these complainers I say:
Shut Up! Your Complaints are Spam! Go Away!

*hits complainer*

Sticks agalesia with my electrospear shocking aga

The Solar System Scope wrote:Well, that's just how life is... I'll be here for you whenever you and I can~ ^-^

Thank you sweetheart :3

The Solar System Scope wrote:What... ;-;

You just returned stolen property to its owner without a second thought?

For shame! I suppose a proper lesson is in order.

Volaworand, my thumbscrews, if you will.

«12. . .20,52320,52420,52520,52620,52720,52820,529. . .20,80920,810»

Advertisement