“Order is the prime pillar of greatness”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Silversteel Valkyrie Cecilly|
|Faith||the Will of the Self|
The Queendom of Cecilly is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Silversteel Valkyrie Cecilly with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 12.181 billion Cecilites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silversteel Citadel. The average income tax rate is 8.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cecilian economy, worth a remarkable 3,217 trillion Drachamas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 264,110 Drachamas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors, a sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate, and primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit. Crime is totally unknown. Cecilly's national animal is the Lunar Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Will of the Self.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, a sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
- : Cecilly was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
Endorsements Received: 27 » Zavea, Zyonn, Farrakhan, The Pacific Caliphate, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Hardscrabble, Unibot III, Perfect Sublime Masters, Fitzgeraldland, Aggro, UKIMAR RBON, Islamic Republic e Jariri, MargiBoof, Emeseses, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Aqueira, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Star Kingdom, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Yoshiterra, Insentients, Kyorgia, Holleynaga, Florin, Heaven Fire, and Thepeopl.