“By their fruits you shall know them”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Silversteel Valkyrie Cecilly|
|Faith||the Will of the Self|
The Queendom of Cecilly is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Silversteel Valkyrie Cecilly with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 14.136 billion Cecilites hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silversteel Citadel. The average income tax rate is 4.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cecilian economy, worth a remarkable 4,136 trillion Drachamas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 292,586 Drachamas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry, and several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation. Crime is totally unknown. Cecilly's national animal is the Lunar Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Will of the Self.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers.
- : Cecilly endorsed The Sultanate of FareP.
- : Cecilly was endorsed by The Sultanate of FareP.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, saying "don't do anything that Silversteel Valkyrie Cecilly wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Cecilly endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Cecilly was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Zavea, Farrakhan, The Pacific Caliphate, Unibot III, Perfect Sublime Masters, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Emeseses, Aqueira, Andromeda Islands, Yoshiterra, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, North Comunist Awelanius, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, ThePlace, Zerentopia, Rubian Empire, Razorback, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Visionary Union, Aandruzognivia, Morover, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Nakena, Novi Libertas, Arinteriswith, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Comuni, A Leaf on the Wind, and FareP.