“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Dunder Mifflin Scranton
The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by MaMa Goose with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 35.801 billion Geese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Birdland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75.0%.
The large but sluggish Migrating Geesean economy, worth 717 trillion nest eggs a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration. Average income is 20,043 nest eggs, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, nuclear bases are readying themselves for missile deployment, the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike, and the nation has nearly as many history museums as Geese. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Migrating Geese's national animal is the goose, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Migrating Geese's influence in Dunder Mifflin Scranton rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Migrating Geese's influence in Dunder Mifflin Scranton rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Migrating Geese lodged a message on the Dunder Mifflin Scranton Regional Message Board.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from Dune to Dunder Mifflin Scranton.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from Dungeons And Dragons to Dune.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from Dynasty of Korea to Dungeons And Dragons.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from Dyskil to Dynasty of Korea.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from Dystopia to Dyskil.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from Eagle Sticks and an Axe to Dystopia.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from Eaiou to Eagle Sticks and an Axe.