“Ubi concordia, ibi Victoria.” Chancellor Anahuac
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Federal Republic of Teonage is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Anahuac with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 3.407 billion Teonageans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soccoro Falls. The average income tax rate is 61.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Teonagean economy, worth 377 trillion Cubits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,667 Cubits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, a soldier's body is a temple, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food, and the nation is devoted to world peas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teonage's national animal is the Scarlet Tatinger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Solarism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Teonage, the nation is devoted to world peas.
- : Following new legislation in Teonage, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food.
- : Following new legislation in Teonage, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Following new legislation in Teonage, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- : Following new legislation in Teonage, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : Teonage endorsed The United Kingdom of Dizgovzy.
- : Teonage voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Teonage voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Teonage was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Teonage was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Dizgovzy.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Islonia, Andusre, Titanne, Indian Genius, Fishergate, Rayekka, Izan770, Marie Byrd, Shoila, Giant Redwoods, The Bigtopia, ASEAN Nations, Fyoria, Celdoria, Marvinville, Uppenja, Ermica, World Trade, Wolventoft, Zon island, Besancia, Rushenberg, Hulldom, Le Caldreaux, North Hinterlund, Senota, Castarilia, The Marconian State, Lemonadia, Brototh, Emazia, Arirang Hill, Broustan, Rivogna, Peabodia, and Dizgovzy.