|Category: Mother Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Queen's State of Yee of Old is a gargantuan, orderly nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 20.104 billion Yee of Oldians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 69.5%.
The Yee of Oldian economy, worth a remarkable 1,035 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 51,523 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector, foreigners are treated with great suspicion, and major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yee of Old's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yee of Old's influence in Bonn rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Yee of Old's influence in Bonn rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Yee of Old's influence in Bonn rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Yee of Old's influence in Bonn rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Yee of Old's influence in Bonn rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Yee of Old's influence in Bonn rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Yee of Old's influence in Bonn rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Yee of Old relocated from Osiris to Bonn.
- : Yee of Old was refounded in Osiris.
- : Yee of Old ceased to exist in Bonn.