by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Hyperico Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123

UPDATE FROM ALVONIA
Alvonia has just reached 51 nations. We are currently holding elections for the Colloquium, stay tuned for the results!

United Dominion Republics wrote:UPDATE FROM ALVONIA
Alvonia has just reached 51 nations. We are currently holding elections for the Colloquium, stay tuned for the results!

Thank You For The Update!

United Dominion Republics wrote:UPDATE FROM ALVONIA
Alvonia has just reached 51 nations. We are currently holding elections for the Colloquium, stay tuned for the results!

Nice that do be a lot of people

Hello im President of New Chill

Greetings Hyperico! Please vote in our weekly poll!

Cats or dogs?

Brought to you by Aurrelius

How's Everyone Doing?

Greetings Hyperico! Please vote in our weekly poll!

Is the pen mightier than the sword?

Brought to you by Aurrelius

Dingoy wrote:Greetings Hyperico! Please vote in our weekly poll!

Is the pen mightier than the sword?

Brought to you by Aurrelius

Excellent Poll Topic. Very Interesting.

Hello there! Alvonia will be getting rid of it's useless embassies.Can you send an Ambassador to Alvonia to keep the embassy?

Mystersad wrote:Hello there! Alvonia will be getting rid of it's useless embassies.Can you send an Ambassador to Alvonia to keep the embassy?

I am the Ambassador of Hyperico to Alvonia, I am also Chancellor-Regant in Alvonia. I doubt this embassy will close anytime soon.

Hyperico wrote:I am the Ambassador of Hyperico to Alvonia, I am also Chancellor-Regant in Alvonia. I doubt this embassy will close anytime soon.

Alright,sorry.I did not know of you already having an Ambassador.

«123

Advertisement