by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,2511,2521,2531,2541,2551,2561,257. . .2,7842,785»

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich wrote:My Krimeran anti-missile stations will protect me from any real danger.We haven't committed any war crimes.

Who said I was aiming at your nation?

New Nationale Einheit wrote:We might sell one of our military aircraft. But not our recent acquisition.

But cars are going to be fun to right up, as I’ve always wanted to sell them IRL. We have:

— Sedans
— Coupes / Convertibles
— Sport Sedans / Coupes / Crossovers
— Pickup / Performance Trucks
— Armored Sedans / SUVs / Military
— Petrol / Hybrid / Electric / Hydrogen

All from Autohändler Motorwerks.

Pictures though... hmm.

Trust me, your sales will multiply with pictures.

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:Who said I was aiming at your nation?

We're just assuming the worst.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Trust me, your sales will multiply with pictures.

Oh, there’ll be pictures. Trust me. There’s a lot of them out there!

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:Who said I was aiming at your nation?

Hello papa Jesia.

Imbalistan wrote:Hello papa Jesia.

Hello my good economic sla- Er I mean ally!

Imbalistan

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:Hello my good economic sla- Er I mean ally!

Dont worry papa, call me slave.

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich wrote:My Krimeran anti-missile stations will protect me from any real danger.

If they blow up far above your country and rain radioactive waste over you then no. In fact, taking them out might makes things worse, raining radioactive dust over a large area.

The anti missile systems are designed to take out missiles with warheads before they hit the ground, not to take out high flying rockets filled with waste.

However, the actual damage of such rockets would not be that bad, even if it would increase cancer and similar health problem for your citizens. And the dust could blow over to neighboring countries too.

Imbalistan wrote:Dont worry papa, call me slave.

You are weird.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:If they blow up far above your country and rain radioactive waste over you then no. In fact, taking them out might makes things worse, raining radioactive dust over a large area.

The anti missile systems are designed to take out missiles with warheads before they hit the ground, not to take out high flying rockets filled with waste.

However, the actual damage of such rockets would not be that bad, even if it would increase cancer and similar health problem for your citizens. And the dust could blow over to neighboring countries too.

I wasn't planning on dropping them over NHR before, but you made me realize how great of an idea it is!
Alright! Align the rockets over the NHR!

Gothic Vandelia wrote:You are weird.

Too much time watching my television shows
I didn't expect my anime to brainwash people so efficiently

Gothic Vandelia and Imbalistan

Gothic Vandelia wrote:You are weird.

Says the one who formerly had the name "The Justin Bieber Hating State of Gothic Vandelia".

Imbalistan wrote:Dont worry papa, call me slave.

I think this is how subs are made.

Ionalands wrote:I think this is how subs are made.

LMAOO

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:I wasn't planning on dropping them over NHR before, but you made me realize how great of an idea it is!
Alright! Align the rockets over the NHR!

Do it and get your country blown up by my satellites. Your choice.

Imbalistan wrote:Dont worry papa, call me slave.

Someone needs professional help. 😝

Imbalistan

Imbalistan wrote:Says the one who formerly had the name "The Justin Bieber Hating State of Gothic Vandelia".

I remember that! It was like I took a time machine back to 2010.

The neo-enclave and Imbalistan

The neo-enclave

Imbalistan wrote:Dont worry papa, call me slave.

Aww hell no

New Nationale Einheit and Imbalistan

Ionalands wrote:I think this is how subs are made.

Ironically im a bit of a sub here

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich wrote:Do it and get your country blown up by my satellites. Your choice.

We’ll stand by the NHRR if this happens.

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich and The neo-enclave

Imbalistan wrote:Says the one who formerly had the name "The Justin Bieber Hating State of Gothic Vandelia".

I stand for that, it is catchier then "Slave".

The neo-enclave

Gothic Vandelia wrote:I stand for that, it is catchier then "Slave".

Damn son

Post self-deleted by New Nationale Einheit.

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich wrote:Do it and get your country blown up by my satellites. Your choice.

Hmmmmmmmm..........
How about.....NO!
DROP THE WASTE!
And make sure to aim it at every river and mountain in the country

sweats in pakastani

«12. . .1,2511,2521,2531,2541,2551,2561,257. . .2,7842,785»

Advertisement