by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Confederacy of Free Lands Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .667668669670671672673. . .682683»

Greater Eireann wrote:Great news! Should we also drop 1984?

I see no reason why we should not drop that. Though we allready have the next 10 ships filled to the brim-scruge

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:Yes but you see... they are techincaly not breaking any law... and when we go in to do there compliance checks there never seems to be an issue... even though we get reports about them going around the law every other day, we need something more to grant a court order to do that-delight

That is an issue. They skirt the law just barely enough to not break it. Could you temporarily add something like "obvious intent" or something, and just make it specific to them?

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:I see no reason why we should not drop that. Though we allready have the next 10 ships filled to the brim-scruge

I got it! The E.S.S. Blücher will handle it!

Greater Eireann wrote:That is an issue. They skirt the law just barely enough to not break it. Could you temporarily add something like "obvious intent" or something, and just make it specific to them?

We have that... but Tri has been holding up that court case with every buricratic trick in the book, They are the first ever defendent to request the RU supreme court not take up a case immedatly,-delight

Seriously? Wow, we need to think of new measures then. What could we possibly do?

Greater Eireann wrote:Seriously? Wow, we need to think of new measures then. What could we possibly do?

Just wait untill this gets through the courts, I am sure that chief justus raven can keep this fair-delight

Greater Eireann wrote:That is an issue. They skirt the law just barely enough to not break it. Could you temporarily add something like "obvious intent" or something, and just make it specific to them?

What are you accusing us of?

Hundreds of journalests from the RU are swarming to the boarder of GE and Trionittern on the GE side, for the historic moment that DJ citizens are alowed into any teritory of the RU

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:Hundreds of journalests from the RU are swarming to the boarder of GE and Trionittern on the GE side, for the historic moment that DJ citizens are alowed into any teritory of the RU

Any breach of RU law by any Volunteer will be prosecuted in Greater Eireann after the trial in the RU.

Greater Eireann wrote:Any breach of RU law by any Volunteer will be prosecuted in Greater Eireann after the trial in the RU.

Thank you very much,

Greater Eireann wrote:Any breach of RU law by any Volunteer will be prosecuted in Greater Eireann after the trial in the RU.

what if they violate Trionittern regional law?

Trionittern wrote:what if they violate Trionittern regional law?

I have only pledged to have them follow RU law, if you do not like the deal that I have struck with your government you are welcome to ask them to renegotiate.

Greater Eireann wrote:I have only pledged to have them follow RU law, if you do not like the deal that I have struck with your government you are welcome to ask them to renegotiate.

Oh goddess of the 4 legged, and or goddess mother would you please renegotiate

Trionittern wrote:Oh goddess of the 4 legged, and or goddess mother would you please renegotiate

Oh no no no, If you remember your entire judical system is being held up in the courts, we will not renegotate on your behalf-delight

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:Oh no no no, If you remember your entire judical system is being held up in the courts, we will not renegotate on your behalf-delight

They are being held up becuse of discrimination, last time the inspection came it was found that we did not technicaly break any laws

Trionittern wrote:They are being held up becuse of discrimination, last time the inspection came it was found that we did not technicaly break any laws

and if you read the report it was mentioned that they were suspicios about how much was done unofficaly

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:and if you read the report it was mentioned that they were suspicios about how much was done unofficaly

Oh home on goddess mother, we both know that was only becuse they were prejugidus to the Tritons

Greater Eireann wrote:I have only pledged to have them follow RU law, if you do not like the deal that I have struck with your government you are welcome to ask them to renegotiate.

help us out saint of war

The second book drop on Wazright is coplete with 5 shuttles droping full cargo bays of Animal farm

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:The second book drop on Wazright is coplete with 5 shuttles droping full cargo bays of Animal farm

The first Eireannian book drop is successful, the destroyer E.S.S. Blücher released seven million copies of Orwell's 1984, along with five million copies of a compilation of Enlightenment thinkers such as Locke and Rousseau.

Greater Eireann wrote:The first Eireannian book drop is successful, the destroyer E.S.S. Blücher released seven million copies of Orwell's 1984, along with five million copies of a compilation of Enlightenment thinkers such as Locke and Rousseau.

The RU would like to offer a combined book loading and launching center

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:The RU would like to offer a combined book loading and launching center

Eireannians are happy to use this new centre! We thank you.

Next drop, we will also include Bibles.

Greater Eireann wrote:Next drop, we will also include Bibles.

I would be happy to provide a few for you to drop to lesson your shipping-Pope Francis II

A Random Canadian Empire wrote:I would be happy to provide a few for you to drop to lesson your shipping-Pope Francis II

Absolutely! All help is appreciated with this!

Greater Eireann wrote:Absolutely! All help is appreciated with this!

*one paple state shuttle shows up and unloads hundreds of bibles*

«12. . .667668669670671672673. . .682683»

Advertisement