by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Confederacy of Free Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7692,7702,7712,7722,7732,7742,775. . .2,7782,779»

Russkov Soviet wrote:

Welcome back. :D

Penguania and Antarctica wrote:Welcome back. :D

It's good to be back. The pirate thing didn't really pan out the way I anticipated. Unusable ports, frozen seas, and a lack of ships.

Russkov Soviet wrote:It's good to be back. The pirate thing didn't really pan out the way I anticipated. Unusable ports, frozen seas, and a lack of ships.

We are experts in the field of fozen seas. Tho I would have missed the glorious motherland. :D

Russkov Soviet wrote:A modern high-tech communist propaganda city? Hmm... That does sound like something I'd prefer. Time to get building!

So this is what you guys were up to while i was away crusading/jihading in crusader kings 2? (in 30 years of the game Shia Muslim in middle of Europe King of Bohemia and King of Rome/Papal States)

although the idea sounds nice, same with nurem's thing, maybe i should organize something too, while death games are fun and all a giant event of something new could also be fun for Christmas.

(and i must say the CK2 game is a weird clusterfu*k with what i did :p )

New poll in Zentari. Come and vote!

Your Opinion on the Gold Standard?

The Talking Point
Failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.

Just a common day in Iberia really -Khan

Spanelsko wrote:The Talking Point
Failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.

Just a common day in Iberia really -Khan

-smiles-

Posted the Third Z-Day Factbook.

Russkov Soviet wrote:-smiles-

Posted the Third Z-Day Factbook.

It was a nice read, to see the war from your perspective, i hope you didnt mind too much "experiment XerA" alternative known as the "Thing" took us whole 3 years to develop, and holy hell was it worth it to unleash it on that faithful day, which reminds considering we have put the massive statue of me in middle of Moscow (on the red square) what happened to it? Since i was too busy commanding the other hordes in order to fight off the cure and Z-COM forces of the world i didnt pay much attention to russia, and some reports were lost after the whole nuking thing. It was certainly an interesting scorched earth strat i give you that coltsov, which reminds me since you helped us rebuild before want help with rebuilding?

Iberia repays its debts, even if we are the reason your nation is in its current state.

-Ever so Supreme Khan of Iberian Hordes.

Spanelsko wrote:It was a nice read, to see the war from your perspective, i hope you didnt mind too much "experiment XerA" alternative known as the "Thing" took us whole 3 years to develop, and holy hell was it worth it to unleash it on that faithful day, which reminds considering we have put the massive statue of me in middle of Moscow (on the red square) what happened to it? Since i was too busy commanding the other hordes in order to fight off the cure and Z-COM forces of the world i didnt pay much attention to russia, and some reports were lost after the whole nuking thing. It was certainly an interesting scorched earth strat i give you that coltsov, which reminds me since you helped us rebuild before want help with rebuilding?

Iberia repays its debts, even if we are the reason your nation is in its current state.

-Ever so Supreme Khan of Iberian Hordes.

That was indeed a well-made experiment. It certainly forced me to extreme action.

Why thank you..... We could use some more slave labor in the rural areas. And....Regarding your statue, we've decided to temporarily relocate it to a different section of Mareskov until the Red Square is finished.

December 1st, 2019

A new era begins. The Coltsov family will no longer rule the Motherland, but will instead be diplomats.
The candidates for the proverbial throne are:

Artyom Niklovich: (Belarus) Wants to ensure the strength of the military, make the nation self efficient, and end international trade.

Viktor Chuikov: (Urals) Also wants to increase the military, institute a defensive policy, decrease funding to most areas.

Nikolai Dragovich: (Ukraine) Strong military, look into more powerful weapons, anti-capitalist.

Josef Reznov: (Volga) Strong military, repair Russo-German relations, decrease disappearance rate.

A poll will be made on the 1st.

------
Aleksi Coltsov: Do not worry friends! I will still be around.

The Talking Point
The Great Supreme Lord Khan signs the laws but abides by none of them.

Russkov Soviet wrote:That was indeed a well-made experiment. It certainly forced me to extreme action.

Why thank you..... We could use some more slave labor in the rural areas. And....Regarding your statue, we've decided to temporarily relocate it to a different section of Mareskov until the Red Square is finished.

I am surprised you of all people say slave labour, so much for equality eh? or is this the mentality of "we are all equal slaves"?
Eitherway expect few million workers to arrive within next 3 months. Starting today.
As for my statue i am surprised your revolutionary army didnt destroy it the moment they got their hands on it, considering it was supposed to Humiliate your nation and boost national pride of Iberia.
the name we gave for it "conquer of Moscow" isnt just a fun nickname my comrade :p

and thank you for your kind words regarding the "Thing" its fascinating what one can create with enough corpses and insane scientists.

As for your elections the Volga guy caught my eye, never did i expect a Russian to want to cooperate with the Germans. Guess enemy of my enemy is my friend still applies even to me :]

Spanelsko wrote:I am surprised you of all people say slave labour, so much for equality eh? or is this the mentality of "we are all equal slaves"?
Eitherway expect few million workers to arrive within next 3 months. Starting today.
As for my statue i am surprised your revolutionary army didnt destroy it the moment they got their hands on it, considering it was supposed to Humiliate your nation and boost national pride of Iberia.
the name we gave for it "conquer of Moscow" isnt just a fun nickname my comrade :p

and thank you for your kind words regarding the "Thing" its fascinating what one can create with enough corpses and insane scientists.

As for your elections the Volga guy caught my eye, never did i expect a Russian to want to cooperate with the Germans. Guess enemy of my enemy is my friend still applies even to me :]

1) Considering the labor is coming from you? Let's be honest. It's slave labor. And three million? Hmm. A work force and then some. ^^;

2) Don't get me wrong. Plenty of us wanted it to be destroyed. Ironically, it was the Head of the Equestrian Armed Forces who convinced the populace to keep it.

3) ^^; Dedication deserves praise.

4) While we cannot and will not truely forgive Germany for the atrocities committed during those days, dwelling on past wounds was part of Europe's strife.

Just a little fun fact:
Lenin is not the only figurehead of Communism lying in near-eternal state. As of August 15th, two new members will join him. Josef Stalin and Aleksander Coltsov. And Aleksi will join his father upon passing.

Hello friends. I wish you all a relaxing Sunday. :D

New poll in Zentari. Come and vote!

What's your opinion on Stem Cells?

Penguania and Antarctica wrote:Hello friends. I wish you all a relaxing Sunday. :D

Hope you have a nice Sunday too and hope you're doing well.

Nuremgard wrote:Hope you have a nice Sunday too and hope you're doing well.

It's been an ordinary Sunday. Thanks. I hope you're doing well too.

Penguania and Antarctica wrote:Hello friends. I wish you all a relaxing Sunday. :D

And a good one to you! I just wish I didn't have to work while sick. Oy.

Russkov Soviet wrote:And a good one to you! I just wish I didn't have to work while sick. Oy.

That should be illegal.

Penguania and Antarctica wrote:That should be illegal.

Not in Capitalist America. xD

But in all seriousness, I was able to go home.

Russkov Soviet wrote:Not in Capitalist America. xD

But in all seriousness, I was able to go home.

Good. Over here you would have gone to the doctor, get a yellow slip and stay at home but still get paid.

Penguania and Antarctica wrote:Good. Over here you would have gone to the doctor, get a yellow slip and stay at home but still get paid.

I know you don't like her, Peng but I wish Merkel was our PM right now.

Nuremgard wrote:I know you don't like her, Peng but I wish Merkel was our PM right now.

Tbh in it's current state everyone would be a better PM for Britain than BoJo.

And I don't like her necessarily. It's just her deeds are inconsistent at times which bugs me.

Penguania and Antarctica wrote:Tbh in it's current state everyone would be a better PM for Britain than BoJo.

And I don't like her necessarily. It's just her deeds are inconsistent at times which bugs me.

You are right. Lucifer would make a better PM than Johnson.

Fair enough. Who do you think will replace her as CDU leader?

«12. . .2,7692,7702,7712,7722,7732,7742,775. . .2,7782,779»

Advertisement