by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Western Isles Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .22,11722,11822,11922,12022,12122,12222,123. . .22,63822,639»

Brulafi wrote:A quick Google search for "Iranian Top Gun" nets me exactly the kind of video I expected (and wanted):
A low quality animation of Iranian fighter jets fighting vaguely Western craft (what looks like Dassault Rafales and B-2 bombers?), overdubbed with distorted Kenny Loggins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J491to0HS8

"This video clip is known to the State of California to cause cancer."

is russia literally incapable of maintenance?
how many times a year am I going to have to read about a sub catching fire or a dock sinking or a reactor exploding??
just scale back if you can't pay for it putin, ffs

Corindia wrote:is russia literally incapable of maintenance?
how many times a year am I going to have to read about a sub catching fire or a dock sinking or a reactor exploding??
just scale back if you can't pay for it putin, ffs

or trade it away for pepsi

Brulafi wrote:or trade it away for pepsi

I mean, there's a reason why there are so many russian carriers incorporated into chinese theme parks

Corindia wrote:I mean, there's a reasons why there's so many russian carriers incorporated into chinese theme parks

i was referencing the famous incident in 1986 where the soviet navy got traded for pepsi imports, but i've never heard about this chinese theme park business. is this real?

Brulafi wrote:i was referencing the famous incident in 1986 where the soviet navy got traded for pepsi imports, but i've never heard about this chinese theme park business. is this real?

yeah, two old russian carriers were sold to chinese theme parks
not one mind you, this happened twice

Corindia wrote:yeah, two old russian carriers were sold to chinese theme parks
not one mind you, this happened twice

guess you could say it was a recurring theme

Corindia wrote:is russia literally incapable of maintenance?
how many times a year am I going to have to read about a sub catching fire or a dock sinking or a reactor exploding??
just scale back if you can't pay for it putin, ffs

it's russia. All of the stuff is made cheaply and can easily be replaced on paper to make everyone think that they have more than they do

Domanania wrote:it's russia. All of the stuff is made cheaply and can easily be replaced on paper to make everyone think that they have more than they do

My canned spam has a longer shelf life than most russian ships.

Balnik wrote: My canned spam has a longer shelf life than most russian ships.

that's not saying much since spam can last for decades. They have found canned spam from WW2 intact, and still edible.

Corindia wrote:yeah, two old russian carriers were sold to chinese theme parks
not one mind you, this happened twice

That was the ruse for the Chinese to get their hands on them for study. One (Minsk) is now a theme park, the other (Kiev) is a luxury hotel.

Scantarbia

Why do I get TG notifs that directed me to inexistent TGs?

Scantarbia wrote:Why do I get TG notifs that directed me to inexistent TGs?

I always get two notifications at the same time for one telegram. The deception of being only half as popular as my notifications suggest rocks my existence ^^

Scantarbia

Nhoor wrote:I always get two notifications at the same time for one telegram. The deception of being only half as popular as my notifications suggest rocks my existence ^^

I get two notifications for a non-existent telegram

Scantarbia wrote:I get two notifications for a non-existent telegram

The universe is truly cruel

Razzgriz and Scantarbia

Brulafi wrote:How does Cosie, of all places, have the highest crime rate? Fake news!

Ridiculous, isn't it? We only see people getting stabbed and robbed once every few hours...

Cosie wrote:Ridiculous, isn't it? We only see people getting stabbed and robbed once every few hours...

I dunno why I think this, BTW, can you help me with estimate number of tourists?

Your nation is pretty popular tourist destination. How many tourists arrive there every year? I am thinking estimated 10-15 million tourists visit AM every year.

Scantarbia wrote:I get two notifications for a non-existent telegram

Starving African children conscripted by warlords and forced to kill their own parents praise their cruel gods that even though everything in their miserable little lives suck, they at least do not have it as bad as you have.

Razzgriz and Scantarbia

Athara Magarat wrote:I dunno why I think this, BTW, can you help me with estimate number of tourists?

Your nation is pretty popular tourist destination. How many tourists arrive there every year? I am thinking estimated 10-15 million tourists visit AM every year.

What is there to see in AM and why would people go there. Sri Lanka had 2,000,000 tourists last year, Bangladesh only 228,000

Agadar wrote:Starving African children conscripted by warlords and forced to kill their own parents praise their cruel gods that even though everything in their miserable little lives suck, they at least do not have it as bad as you have.

At least those are tangible and clearly defined problems. Receiving notifications for non-existent telegrams could be any kind of problem: a bug in the system, a special kind of disorder that makes you believe you receive notifications for things that don't exist, a heavy drinking problem (because it turns out there is only one notification after all), etc.

Razzgriz, Scantarbia, and Almorea

Wellsia wrote:What is there to see in AM and why would people go there. Sri Lanka had 2,000,000 tourists last year, Bangladesh only 228,000

Weed and honey that make you high :P

(Yeah I seriously need to make a dispatch on this thing)

Athara Magarat wrote:Weed and honey that make you high :P

(Yeah I seriously need to make a dispatch on this thing)

People can these things most anywhere. For tourism you either need natural wonders, ancient ruins or something unique to hunt.

The serriander

Hi everyone,
I have just joined this region. I am super into history and live in Malta (it's ok, not many people know where that is!). I want my nation to grow into a kind of economic based society, like a Plutocracy or Oligarcy.

Wellsia wrote:People can these things most anywhere. For tourism you either need natural wonders, ancient ruins or something unique to hunt.

Natural wonders? Check.

Ancient Ruins? Tons of them.

Something unique to hunt? Already have dispatches on a lot of these things.

Time for a proper tourism dispatch.

The serriander wrote:Hi everyone,
I have just joined this region. I am super into history and live in Malta (it's ok, not many people know where that is!). I want my nation to grow into a kind of economic based society, like a Plutocracy or Oligarcy.

Welcome to the Isles!

«12. . .22,11722,11822,11922,12022,12122,12222,123. . .22,63822,639»

Advertisement