by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .42,72142,72242,72342,72442,72542,72642,727. . .44,03144,032»

Shavara wrote:Danelaw left due to pressure, and I blame myself a little.

Not just that. Other things contributed. But I don't blame ya...

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:The New Order. Last days of Europe, for Hearts of Iron 4.

Haven't heard of it.

Peatiktist wrote:There always are some, you just need to look hard enough.

I'll be looking.

That would maEK for a good story. A Canadian family accidentally consumes a Florida Man's brain, and thus gets infEKted. And before long they begin spreading the InfEKtion to the rest of Canada. And from there, the world.

Zukchiva wrote:I want to say, I'm sorry for disrespecting you and for calling you a godmodder and participating in the bullying that often took place for you.

I also want to say that I'm proud of you, as only a slightly-younger-player than you and hopefully friend, for three things:

Thank you for all you did in helping TEP against Fedele. All I know is that you worked with Dream, became a Magister, and served as a voice of reason when many people, including me, were panicking. I don't know your full extent of what you did against the coup, but answering the call and working to save TEP for a government you never knew is nothing short of heroic.

Thank you for sticking around for so long and meaning it. I know it sucked a lot, but you stuck through it. And I'm happy we had you here for so long.

Good work on cleaning up your roleplay style. I think I said this to Shavara, but I honestly never expected the invasion. You used to godmod, a lot. That was a fact. But you have shown you have what it takes to grow into a good and strong roleplayer. That's something to be respected; we still have people who ignore all our advice and get bullied as a result. But you rose up to the occasion, so you should be proud of that.

I respect you decision even though personally I dont like it. But NS is a time sink, and I know especially for you that it's been a difficult ride.

So again, I'm sorry for all I've said about you in the past. And I'm glad you considered me a friend of sorts. And finally, should you ever pop up in another region like TNP persay, I do hope you pay us a visit. :>

Thank you but your fine...

Volinovia wrote:Haven't heard of it. I'll be looking.

Itís where Germany wins World War 2 and it is set in Ď62 with a three way Cold War between Germany, Japan, and the US. They admit itís unrealistic but they donít care.

Volinovia wrote:Haven't heard of it. I'll be looking.

Its.
A.
Epic.
Ducking
Mod.
*has link to mod*

Technocratic Tagalog wrote:Its.
A.
Epic.
Ducking
Mod.
*has link to mod*

NO.

You must have a rick roll, I know it!

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Itís where Germany wins World War 2 and it is set in Ď62 with a three way Cold War between Germany, Japan, and the US. They admit itís unrealistic but they donít care.

There's nothing unrealistic tho.

Stellar Colonies wrote:The government is watching us through cameras! Wear a mask to remain unidentified and free!!1

Tell your fellow muricans that. It can help save lives.

Shavara wrote:
NO.
)/You must have a rick roll, I know it!

(/o-o)/

Zukchiva wrote:I want to say, I'm sorry for disrespecting you and for calling you a godmodder and participating in the bullying that often took place for you.

I also want to say that I'm proud of you, as only a slightly-younger-player than you and hopefully friend, for three things:

Thank you for all you did in helping TEP against Fedele. All I know is that you worked with Dream, became a Magister, and served as a voice of reason when many people, including me, were panicking. I don't know your full extent of what you did against the coup, but answering the call and working to save TEP for a government you never knew is nothing short of heroic.

Thank you for sticking around for so long and meaning it. I know it sucked a lot, but you stuck through it. And I'm happy we had you here for so long.

Good work on cleaning up your roleplay style. I think I said this to Shavara, but I honestly never expected the invasion. You used to godmod, a lot. That was a fact. But you have shown you have what it takes to grow into a good and strong roleplayer. That's something to be respected; we still have people who ignore all our advice and get bullied as a result. But you rose up to the occasion, so you should be proud of that.

I respect you decision even though personally I dont like it. But NS is a time sink, and I know especially for you that it's been a difficult ride.

So again, I'm sorry for all I've said about you in the past. And I'm glad you considered me a friend of sorts. And finally, should you ever pop up in another region like TNP persay, I do hope you pay us a visit. :>

But hey these experiences make us stronger even if these incident happened at exactly the wrong time for me mentally it only made my resolve to show them up. Though the help drom Dream certainly helped me and me studying 6 months on tactics to defeat Charity did help even though due to how low my motivation was by now I wasn't able to keep myself in this War thaat was planned for over a month.

Marrabuk wrote:Tell your fellow muricans that. It can help save lives.

It's been a ride Marrabuk but I'm afraid the curtains closing on me my friend.

Shavara wrote:Aw jeez, this mod is heavy as hell.

3 gigs I think it is

Iím heading home now...my god will it be beautiful.

Shavara wrote:Aw jeez, this mod is heavy as hell.

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:3 gigs I think it is

Iím heading home now...my god will it be beautiful.

*looks at the world map*
*bootiful, very divided russia*

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:3 gigs I think it is

Iím heading home now...my god will it be beautiful.

My PC was heating a bit, so I decided to turn on a nearby fan and aim it at said PC.

Shavara wrote:Danelaw left due to pressure, and I blame myself a little.

Ah yeah, I saw that. I'll admit that you weren't the nicest to him when I first joined (no one was nice to him when I first joined), but lately you seem to have been doing fine in that regard (at least that I saw).

Pakitsk wrote:Martis takes the map with a bow and returns, slowly but with purpose, to the University, where he lays down his sabre next to the bed he has been using and says a short prayer of protection over it.

OOC: I've got to go and probably won't be able to respond to any more RP posts today, but I will be able to tomorrow

Letwin just stays happily in place, feeling like he's been surviving on tiny bites for months and has now, finally, gotten a full meal. When he's eventually done praying, he finds his priest friend in her office and they have a nice talk.

By the time Martis gets back, Letwin's gone from 'restrained bundle of nerves and passions' to 'actually fairly peaceful,' which is practically guaranteed to be a welcome change. He's helping the priest and a couple of Empty Hands weed the cathedral's herb garden, fairly easily spotted from the street.

In the TNO mod, America is quite happy overthrowing Fascist style South American dictatorships in exchange for communist and socialist republics.

«12. . .42,72142,72242,72342,72442,72542,72642,727. . .44,03144,032»

Advertisement