“Everyone has darkness.” Xagon
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Rogue Nation of Kazuka is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Xagon with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, frequent executions, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.334 billion Kazukans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kakuza. The average income tax rate is 27.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kazukan economy, worth 622 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 143,544 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
People talk about things being better when men were men, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, and citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kazuka's national animal is the Kitsune, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kitsunism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, people talk about things being better when men were men.
- : Kazuka was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : Kazuka was endorsed by The Reformed State of Centrialand.
- : Kazuka was endorsed by The Empire of Darkmondoria.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas".
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, airport security is provided by private companies.
Endorsements Received: 152 » Corfad, Kocherian, North Bratislava, Orado, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Imperial Pieserged, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Colfes, Guer Aike, The Rhein States, Draconian Progression, Votak Matim, Selfgradatude, Hardscrabble, Yellops, Interdimensional Zone, Zzozona, Slyakanya, Aerilia, Shibutani, Ozstan, Odelinor, Siwale, Former English Colony, Ellbonnia, Lulubellia, Crusadam, Climeria, Newpromisedland, Navsland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, Bankowiata, Joodey, Omnistria, Venicea, Notyoutopia, Andexia, Pytong, Dreadton, 1 very fast endotarter, Kranostav, Nodnarb, Territorio di Nessuno, New Lakemba, Empy, Joevala, and 102 others.Kazoo Basin, Pasargad, Heilhum Imperius, Sevinland, Sikol, Cretox State, Loutsland, Dar es Saalam, Valentine Z, Sunto, Wineclaw, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xipher, Republica Guilleana, Seijitsu, WeKnow, Blyskalia, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, Port Naga, Kragsgale, Frances Francis the First of France, Ethnon, Sundred, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Godwanna, El Fiji Grande, The Pantheons, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, The Serdey Islands, Libertania Democratica, His Enduring Majesty, Illusia and Neverendia, Wisconsota, Fauzjhia, Xagill, Ravendi, GenshinImpact, Nalver And, Hyphen, Yokciq Empire, Xentherida, Maratabat, Star Kingdom, Dabarastan, Patrician, Wilkshire, Runeda, A Salmon Named Harold, Que Lukustinardon, Planes, Madjack, East Akra, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, McMasterdonia, Strongwill, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Free Salvation, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Trumpski, Travislavania, Greater Afroeurasia, Dangine, Kromi, Questann, Siforpeo, Lol2639, Simone Republic, Tyirza, Super Girl, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, BTProductions, Aryan Homeland, Alexander the Magnus, Steampunk Ariel, Uzbek Khan, Mon Island, Seenvorland, Religioncord, ForestMythal, Landfinia, Darkmondoria, Centrialand, and Siberian Workforce.