“O, Wind, if Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Republic of Kyupaa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Winterlady with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 39.939 billion Kyupaans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ivdisha. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Kyupaan economy, worth 978 trillion chalices a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,492 chalices, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, lending money has become a major liability, and ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyupaa's national animal is the porcupine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyupaa was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Radical Retards.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Kyupaa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Kyupaa endorsed The Kingdom of Betusiwa.
- : Kyupaa was endorsed by The Kingdom of Betusiwa.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Mikeswill, Sandybeach, Arithei, Joviality, Liata, The Double Wing, Ionistan, Xaviena, Patria Augusta, Mandexia, Beanz, East Blepia, United Drafonstland, Korwin, Flaaklypa, Dindrenzi, King Zhaoxiang of Qin, and Betusiwa.