“Struggle, Duty, Bonuses”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Megacorporate HegemonyŽ of Nargorthia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Grand-CEOŽ Dzekyerkovolayetovich with an iron fist, and notable for its vat-grown people, unlimited-speed roads, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 13.404 billion Nargorthians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Szhchbuynatroitzrarersk. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Nargorthian economy, worth a remarkable 3,220 trillion colds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 240,290 colds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,106,107 per year while the poor average 31,613, a ratio of 35.0 to 1.
Celebrity wrestlers thumb their nose at due process, Nargorthians must literally pay their respects to hear from their political representatives, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded Szhchbuynatroitzrarersk with effluent, and for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Nargorthia's national animal is the corporate shark, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded Szhchbuynatroitzrarersk with effluent.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, Nargorthians must literally pay their respects to hear from their political representatives.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, celebrity wrestlers thumb their nose at due process.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, the secret ingredient is love (and MSG).
- : Nargorthia endorsed The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Nargorthia was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled.
- : Nargorthia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Nargorthia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Imkiville, Axixic, Margandy, Aigania, Rommanda, Claraxia, Aaecilia, Captain Apollo, Courlany, Treadwellia, Aflana, Wintermoot III, Bobs raider puppet, The New California Republic, Wilhelmsborough, Saundie, Dhan, Marcellinople, Darkium, Pherttsylvania, Halliway, Aleckandor, Arkanik, Kan Po, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Tiegenhof, Aguaria Major, Othan, Russiane, Burning Pants, The Rin Mang, Hycronesia, Wishper, Astalen, Auralon, Guiness Freaks, Xracona, Middle Ketalia, Sharps inc, Dracovis, Sireco, Mainze, Derthal, Ecchi Unlimited, Lixbarvia, Egyptos, The Daedric Lords, Altmar, Cauteria, and 45 others.K-9, Ergtrini, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Sophisica, Republic of South Carolina, Ithania, Caybow, Paline, The Torrentin, The Salvation States, Cyrilla, The American Powerhouse, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Aegis-5, Kappan, Perchan, Kung Ture, The Celestial Lands, Hickerbilly, Lingord, Greygard, Snoodum, Port Flynt, Volac, Steel Vagabonds, The Utopian Initiative, Denado, General Mike, NewLeaf, Ni Hon, Capercom, Mzeusia, Lake Flotillas, The Illusian Empire, Grand Place, Oberonia Minor, Vadia, Makdon, Turkish-Ottoman, Lazarene Ryccia, Nova Zemlya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, and Your Imaginary Friend.