“Ad Victoriam Et Decus”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Allied States of Noders is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Nathan Spades with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 21.846 billion Nodersians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Welfare, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Nodersian economy, worth a remarkable 3,972 trillion Tiebers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 181,840 Tiebers, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Once-vitriolic celebrity chefs are now known for giving encouraging hugs to aspiring cooks, the opposition leader's credibility has been undermined by constant attention drawn to a dodgy toupee, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones, and the world still seems flat to some people in space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Noders's national animal is the scorpion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Yehudai.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Noders voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Noders was endorsed by The All-Devouring Kraken of Aki Zeta.
- : Noders lodged a message on the Balder Regional Message Board.
- : Noders endorsed The Spooky Minister of Zunden.
- : Noders was endorsed by The Spooky Minister of Zunden.
- : Noders was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Noders voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Noders endorsed The Dominion of Klaisur.
- : Noders endorsed The Dominion of Thus Sprach Zarathustra.
- : Noders was endorsed by The Dominion of Thus Sprach Zarathustra.