by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

ACA RMB

WA Delegate: The United States of Sense makers (elected )

Founder: The World Super Power of TitanShen

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

The Allied Capitalist Association
For Freedom and Capitalism!
Death to Communism!

|LinkRegional Anthem|LinkPresidential Anthem|

"The inherent vice of Capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings.
The inherent virtue of Socialism is the equal sharing of miseries."
-Winston Churchill

Notices:

    Cabinet positions are available!

WA Membership and Citizenship is required to vote.



The ACA Congress
Senate:
House of Representatives:
Next Election: N/A



  1. 1

    SB 3: Establishment of a Regional Citizenship Test

    BulletinPolicy by Krethor . 107 reads.

  2. 4

    The Constitution of the Allied Capitalist Association

    BulletinPolicy by Minachia . 248 reads.

  3. 5

    ACA Regional Archives

    BulletinPolicy by Minachia . 242 reads.

Embassies: Right to Life, The Embassy, Union of Nationalists, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Republican Army, Federation of Conservative Nations, Free Market Federation, United We Stand, The Graveyard, and Barbaria.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Capitalist, Defender, Democratic, Featured, Free Trade, Libertarian, Medium, and National Sovereigntist.

ACA contains 11 nations, the 1,227th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Scientifically Advanced in ACA

World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.

As a region, ACA is ranked 2,266th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The World Super Power of TitanShenCompulsory Consumerist State“Ad Victoriam”
2.The United States of Sense makersLeft-wing Utopia“Raise Hell, praise Dale.”
3.The Democratic Republic of RajasInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Unity, Discipline, Work”
4.The Republic of Ancapistan IIICapitalist Paradise“Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.”
5.The Kingdom of Republic of ToastMoralistic Democracy“Ya got bread? We Toast em!”
6.The Republic of JasonyInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Friendly and free and skrees on the streets”
7.The Kingdom of CJPCIron Fist Consumerists“Honor y lealtad”
8.The Colony of Toast base of operationsDemocratic Socialists“We serve and protect”
9.The United States of BreadslingersCivil Rights Lovefest“AIM FOR THEIR BALLS!!!”
10.The Republic of Bakathi NymmTyranny by Majority“Pride and Industry”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

ACA Regional Message Board

Bakministan

Sense makers wrote:Oof

Things like elections usually drum up activity, but I dont think that does much when nobody in the region even remembers it exists lmao. We really need to run a recruitment drive, maybe on the forums or something, at least if we want the ACA to be restored to it's former glory and interesting-ness.

Bakministan wrote:Things like elections usually drum up activity, but I dont think that does much when nobody in the region even remembers it exists lmao. We really need to run a recruitment drive, maybe on the forums or something, at least if we want the ACA to be restored to it's former glory and interesting-ness.

True, we usually have a short boost of activity, then a long bout of inactivity. Speaking of which Iím probably going to be work straight 12 hour shifts this week and next week so Iím gonna be busy

Bakministan

Bakministan

Everyone is ceasing to exist man,

Sense makers wrote:True, we usually have a short boost of activity, then a long bout of inactivity. Speaking of which Iím probably going to be work straight 12 hour shifts this week and next week so Iím gonna be busy

Duly noted, I can try to work on getting some people in here and keeping them entertained, but I'm a bit occupied with another political simulation game, too

Howdy folks papa titanshen is back.

Currently in Afghanistan right now. Itís hot!

TitanShen wrote:Howdy folks papa titanshen is back.

Currently in Afghanistan right now. Itís hot!

Ah hell Iíd imagine, stay safe out there man

why are we still here.........just to suffer.....all the men we have lost on our journey......

Republic of Toast wrote:why are we still here.........just to suffer.....all the men we have lost on our journey......

I mean the founder is kind of in Afghanistan and Iím the only one whoís posted more than twice in the RMB but alright

Sense makers wrote:I mean the founder is kind of in Afghanistan and Iím the only one whoís posted more than twice in the RMB but alright

Preach it brother

Anyone alive? If so, does anybody here play Minecraft on Xbox? Which I think I might be able to play with windows pc users not sure. I own a realm so would love to have some more folks on it

Red Robin

Forum View

Advertisement