WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Council of Trade and Commerce
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Trade Federation, Star Wars, Galactic Republic, Galactic Empire, Confederacy of Independent Systems, The Commonwealth of Independent States, The Galapagos Islands, The Brotherhood of Blood, The Royal Union, League of Governments, Iron Port, Paradisia, Armenia, Saxony, Russian Empire, West Germany, and 26 others.The Desolated Lands, The Sea Of Love, Ivory Tower, The Ring of Fire, Christendom, Imperial Rome, The Illuminati, The Kingdom of Spain, The Atheist Empire, Winterfell, Union of Nationalists, Avadam Inn, The Embassy, Nelborne Union, Hapes Consortium, United Regions, Turkic Union, Ozymandium, The Dirt Alliance, The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, Lardyland, Outre Space, Separatist Alliance, United Otter Emirates, and Ancient.
Trade Federation contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Trade Federation
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Trade Federation is ranked 1,703rd in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Dominion of Serica-Gens||Democratic Socialists||“Gloria ad Commercium Imperium”|
|2.||The Council of Trade and Commerce||Capitalist Paradise||“We do what's best for business”|
|3.||The Association of Trade Federation||Capitalizt||“We do what's best for business”|
- : The Blue Second Republic of Lamporia of the region Ganmurral proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Greenkeep of the region Northern Argaen Trade Organization proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades of the region Outre Space cancelled the closure of its embassy in Trade Federation.
- : The Dictatorship of Frenchy 66 of the region Outre Space ordered the closure of its embassy in Trade Federation.
- : The Eldian Empire of Boris Cult of the region The Vincence Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of HardBassSchool of the region Katanar proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of The New Valyrian Freehold of the region The Known World proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of Serica-Gens arrived from Balder.
- : The Dominion of Serica-Gens ceased to exist.
Trade Federation Regional Message Board
38 people, of whom 36 were from outside the region, voted in Outre Space’s last poll: 24 of them agreed that “Is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at ll”, but 14 disagreed.
We now have a new poll open, which is also open to EVERYBODY, so why not give us [u]your[/i] opinion? _
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Agree or disagree? (page=poll/p=147666)
It has occurred to me that a nation called the community of Frickle Pickle is threatening to attack our region as a whole. They also mentioned something about avenging the past nations of Jast Ammerland, Mast Hammerband, Big Gaey Leave, The Furry Pirates, A Crab People, and Just Crabs Now. All of whom where members of this region at some pointduring this year and last. Just seems weird...
Sixty-eight people (of whom all but two were from outside the region) voted on Outre Space’s last poll (page=poll/p=149474): "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?": 29 for ‘Yes’, 10 for ‘no’, and 29 for ‘What do you mean "no one"? The other TREES hear it’.
We now have a new poll up, ‘Between justice and genocide there is, in the long run, no middle ground': True or false?, and voting is—as usual—open to EVERYBODY, so feel free to give your opinion @ page=poll/p=150118 : "Bonus points" for the first person to post in Outre Space’s RMB identifying the source of the quotation...
Attention fellow nations of the trade federation, I am afraid that my time here in this region is over. While my stay here has been... interesting, especially here on the RMB, I am moving to a region which represents me more politically as a socialist nation. So, farewell. It certainly was an interesting time being a member of this region.
Serica-Gens shall stand evermore