“Might Makes Right”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Queendom of Dom 26 is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 4.028 billion Dom 26ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 43.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Dom 26ian economy, worth 38.6 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 9,580 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dom 26's national animal is the cow.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dom 26's influence in Lima rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Dom 26's influence in Lima rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Dom 26's influence in Lima rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Dom 26's influence in Lima rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Dom 26's influence in Lima rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Dom 26's influence in Lima rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Dom 26 relocated from Devide by Zero to Lima.
- : Dom 26's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dom 26's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Dom 26 applied to join the World Assembly.