“Peace is as grateful as the ones who keep it” Christian Wessle
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The United Federations
The Republic of Noyy is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Christian Wessle with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, otherworldly petting zoo, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.313 billion Noyyians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holly Springs. The average income tax rate is 82.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Noyyian economy, worth 315 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 136,345 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Max Barry is this year's Miss Noyy, government agents are triangulating the position of the rainbow's end for the purposes of gold acquisition, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage, and school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Noyy's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Noyy was endorsed by The Technocratic Megacorp of BJMShaw.
- : Noyy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Noyy was endorsed by The Exoplanet Union of Vooperian Paradise.
- : Noyy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed, Most Cheerful Citizens, and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Noyy, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Following new legislation in Noyy, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage.
- : Following new legislation in Noyy, government agents are triangulating the position of the rainbow's end for the purposes of gold acquisition.
- : Noyy's influence in The United Federations rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Noyy endorsed The Exoplanet Union of Vooperian Paradise.
- : Noyy relocated from Osiris to The United Federations.