WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Markarth contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Markarth
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Markarth is ranked 13,212th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Archemperor of The Understone Keep||Father Knows Best State||“Out of the ashes, we rise.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Lady Ray Caedus Turn||Mother Knows Best State||“Volo anaticulam cumminosam meam!”|
- : Embassy established between Markarth and Clindea.
- : The Allied States of The Clindean Founder of the region Clindea agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Archemperor of The Understone Keep proposed constructing embassies with Clindea.
- : The Promises of Hevans departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Archemperor of The Understone Keep ejected The Promises of Hevans from the region.
- : The Archemperor of The Understone Keep arrived from Balder.
- : The Promises of Hevans arrived from Cisborne.
- : Regional Founder The Archemperor of The Understone Keep ceased to exist.
- : The Stormcloak Rebellion of Pugs of freedom of the region Stormcloak Rebellion proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Retired Guy of Raxus Caedus Turn departed this region for Clindea.
Markarth Regional Message Board
Oh God, my account is so cringe
I think this is it!
Dude I know. That was like 6-7 years ago? I was a little sh*thead.
Yeah man, we're all so old now. I was shocking back then, but idk if i've gotten any better lol
I don't remember my member name there. :(
@The Understone Keep:
May we please accept the embassy request from New Bane? A little family history for us all :)
You were River / Marjorie Baldwin!